“Best steak!”

Ranked #19 of 492 Restaurants in Tulum
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: La Coqueta gives you a warm welcome, we are a 100% Mexican restaurant style, our mission is to make our customers feel happy through delicious dishes and drinks accompanied by a personalized service.
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We attended here as part of a food trail around tulum. When we arrived we asked for recommendations for food. We were told about a sizzling steak plate with an enchilada side. I thought it was strange that both Would be put together, but the food was excellent. I would put it up there with one of the best steaks I've eaten. The service was excellent and we will be going back before the end of the holiday.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I went to visit this cenotes Casa Tortuga, however I end up at this cute resto bar and ordered a shrimp taco was special of the day, I can't describe how amazing it was, and the girl very kind and sweet. Hope I can comeback

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The whole family loves La Coqueta, it is our regular go-to affordable priced (mexican priced) breakfast in the pueblo. Great chilaquiles and helpful staff. Although it is on the main road it looks like it can be noisy but not too bad.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. Fresh ingredients. Nice servers. Reasonable prices. Even free wifi! The taxi driver who recommended this place was totally right!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We were recommended by our driver. Food was fresh, tasty and delicious. It's a small open air restaurant by the side of the road, decorated in bold Mexican style, not fancy at all but true to downtown style. Everyone in our group loved the food would eat here again

1  Thank belii