All reviews ziggy beach beach front every morning beachfront room palm trees beautiful beach tuna tacos tequila tasting private rooftop free breakfast our honeymoon bottle of champagne soft white sand beach beds sister hotel sea turtles free bikes
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My girlfriend and I recently visited Cabañas Tulum for a week. We had a GREAT time. Tulum is a bit more laid back than Cancun and has a much more Mexican feel. Having access to free bikes was very convenient. It allowed us to go into Tulum town and shop nearby. For farther trips (to a Cenote and the ruins), the staff arranged a scooter rental for us.

Most importantly, the staff was awesome. They were always friendly and helpful. They helped us arrange whatever plans we needed to and went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied. We stayed in a room with a rooftop spa bath. At their recommendation, we told them when we were 30 minutes away from returning, and had it ready for us when we got there. We would probably never have thought to request that kind of service, but they were more than happy to provide it.

I would recommend CT to anyone interested in Tulum. Great place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Tulum_TB_CT, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Cabanas Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Tulum. Laid back beach vacation is one of the most perfect ways to describe Tulum we are happy you were able to visit this beautiful nearby places with the free bikes we offer our guests, and with the rented scooters!

Thank you so much for the special mention of our lovely staff, they will be proud to read your review!

We hope to have you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our experience at Cabanas Tulum was an absolute dream! Everyone on staff was so friendly, attentive, and willing to help us out with anything we needed. The food served on their property was also AMAZING. I wish I could have Frescos breakfast every morning! We loved Ziggys so much as well that we went there three times over our long weekend. We also thought that the beach outside of the hotel was the most well kept and most beautiful beach in all of Tulum! We came during seaweed season and they had it all cleaned up and moved out by mid-day whereas the other hotels had mountains of seaweed piling up on their beaches. I could go on and on about how wonderful, clean, relaxing, and enjoyable this place was. I do a great deal of traveling so believe me when I say that this place is one of the best in the world in all categories! Whatever you are looking for in a vacation, Cabanas Tulum has it for you! We look forward to staying with them again in the near future and getting to see the friends we made on staff again. :)

Room Tip: All the rooms have something great to offer!

Dear Guests

Greetings from Tulum and thank you so much for your amazing review!! We are flattered to read your words and very proud to have been part of your Tulum experience!

We look forward to your next visit for more breakfasts at Frescos!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Loved staying here for 5 nights during my solo trip. It’s perfect to be able to roll out of bed, out the door & right onto the beach. I also had a room with beach view & hammock on the balcony that was so peaceful to be able to lay in & watch the sunset or sunrise.

Loved being able to order breakfast in my room & the staff, service is amazing & so kind. After my 5 nights here I went over to Mi Amor to stay the rest of my trip & I found myself wishing I could be back here at Hotel Cabanas. Even though Mi Amor is considered luxury hotel & more expensive...Hotel Cabanas is so much better in my opinion.

You won’t be disappointed if you stay here!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Tulum_TB_CT, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Cabanas Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest

Greetings from Tulum and thank you so much for your lovely review, we are truly happy to read that you loved your 5 days with us and could enjoy the amazing ocean views from your beachfront room!

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We were looking for a small quiet peaceful place in paradise and that is exactly what we got. We stayed in a two queen ocean view on ground floor. Our doors opened up to an amazing view of the ocean and beautiful sunrises each morning. The beach area had the perfect blend of natural shade and sunshine. Our daughter loved the swing set on the beach. Pool was a bonus.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tulum_TB_CT, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Cabanas Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Guests

Saludos from Tulum and thank you for your lovely review! We are very happy to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, especially your oceanfront room, the beach area and he swim ( big favourite with children!!)

Thank you for choosing us, and we hope to welcome you back one day

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I stayed here four nights with my girlfriend. We had a room directly on the beach with a nice porch facing the ocean. The room was excellent and clean. But, as other reviews have stated, it was the staff, the food, the location, the atmosphere that made this place perfect. We loved the breakfast at Ziggy's (which is included for free even if you stay at Cabanas Tulum). We loved the yoga on site. We took advantage of the free bicycles. It was an ideal getaway. Book Cabanas Tulum. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: Pay for the ground floor room on the beach. Was so nice to walk right out to the beach.

Dear Guests

Greetings from Tulum and thank you for taking the time to write this review, we are proud that you loved your stay, and we hope to have the pleasure to see you again in the future.