All reviews master suite fire pit beach suite mayan art yogurt charge your phone guacamole top floor every morning junior suites fresh fish heaven on earth tulum beach ocean view nice pool gorgeous beach relaxing vacation
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Suenos Tulum pleased my parents as much as myself. One of the reasons they chose it was because it had a pool but we didn't even end up going in it. The beach was our go to place each day when we weren't out adventuring the area (Cenotes, Ruins, Punta Allen, etc...). The large hammock/beds at the beach were fun to play around on while my parents tried to relax- kind of like a (shaded) trampoline. My mama would pull up a beach chair closer to the water and nurse my sister while I played in the sand with papa, building a small "pool" I could stay cool in. Keeping everyone happy!

They had sand toys available, little chairs just my size and provided a crib (pack and play) for night time. We had a ground floor room close to the reception and fire area, so my parents could enjoy a bit of solitude (and a cocktail) in the beautiful grounds when we went to sleep early- again, making the vacation enjoyable for all of us. The grounds were so extensive we didn't even really use it all, but it kept it quiet and allowed us to not disturb other guests.

The dinner was great, my parents shared their food and it was plenty and the staff was very generous and would clean out our bottles for us. I sat in a high chair on the end so I could look out over the ocean. Some mornings we enjoyed breakfast a bit closer to the beach.

Limited electricity and no A/C was absolutely not a problem (even on the ground level). I imagine the higher rooms have even better ventilation (but kids aren't allowed up there).

Close to lots of activities but really no need to leave the property. Clean, nice staff, hated to leave!

Review written in the perspective of a 2 year old, Stella along with her 5 week old sister, Juniper (visited in November 2014)

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Stella Z
Reviewed 14 May 2016

We had a lovely and relaxing stay at Suenos. The staff are super kind and responsive. The location, views, food and beach were all perfect. We really appreciated the eco-responsibility of the hotel. Be sure to check out "downtown" Tulum--friendly people, fun shops and cheap great eats!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jetwirl
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Vibe: Chill, Relax, Enjoy the wind, Watch the waves

Grounds : Clean and quaint, with nice Maya-centric art and tile touches. Lots of artistic panache throughout the property. There are folks sweeping the sand to keep paths clean almost all day. The pool is excellent and much larger than on the website pictures - awesome to have with kids so that you can alternate between beach and pool. The beach area is also great, with plenty of chairs, beds for everyone. In the evening the whole hotel is magical as well, with a nice wood fire, beautiful lights etc.

Stretch of Beach : Wonderful and relaxed is the best way to describe Tulum's beach area. Has a Thailand like feel. Excellent for both couples and families - despite our initial fears.

Staff : The highlight of the trip was how friendly and happy the staff are. Team members such as Antonio and Mateo made sure to immediately introduce themselves and get to know our names and use them all the time. The rest of the team were great as well.

Will definitely return. Both because Suenos was so great and their location in the beach area of Tulum was such an excellent spot.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sayeedc2015
Reviewed 14 April 2016

Beautiful rooms, great because there is little electricity, service is brilliant. Beach is fantastic. To get away from it al an reboot this is the place. Tulum is a smashing place too with lots to do. Go you will love it. Very friendly, very relaxing. Best holiday ever. Queuing at restaurants is unnecessary as there are many fabulous places to eat.
Owners and staff could not be more helpful. Beautiful, peaceful beach best ever.
We will be back.

Room tip: They are all good but master suites are brilliant with great views
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dougstroud54
Reviewed 2 April 2016

We tried a get a booking at another hotel and could only get only find a room here due to delaying our booking
But it would have to be the best location staff are great, food is the best local you do not have to leave the hotel
If looking for beach front hotel in Tulum then stay here

Room tip: We took an ocean view room and it was great view over the beach and sea
Date of stay: March 2016