US$ 301
US$ 217
US$ 152
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 270/night.

Secret Garden Hotel(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
US$ 571
US$ 464
  • Beachfront
1,105 results
All reviewsbali hutmaster suitewater towerkite surfingjunior suitesevery morningyoga classesyoga spaceoutdoor bathroommagical placebeach frontjuice barcasa jaguarlaid backrestaurant staffoctopusocean breeze
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Ahau was fabulous. The staff was very friendly and very efficient. A couple questions I had about my room, the staff was there immediately to assist. My sister in law stayed in a hut, the music was loud one night and they gave her a discount. That would be my only complaint. Some of our party stayed in huts and the noise from across the street had loud music until the wee hours of the morning. Bring good ear plugs or head phones. My mom and I stayed on the beach front rooms. Excellent. Marco was a staff member I remember completely. He was so sweet and helpful. We will returnt becuse of staff members like him. The yoga was fantastic.The Raw Love Cafe was incredible. Overall, funky fabulous place for yoga retreat.

Room Tip: go beach side
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Hola!

Reading these beautiful reviews makes us to be so happy of what we do every day, Marco will be so happy also to know that you mentioned in your review and all the staff from the hotel. We would like to apologize because the noise across the street, sometimes the neighbors forgets about having loud music in their parties, however, we can provide earplugs at any time as requested. Thank you for all the great comments about food, yoga and staff. Please come back any time soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We chose the hotel for our honeymoon and my husband and I couldn’t be any happier with the choice.
SERVICE It’s not just about the facilities of the hotel, but the staff and the general feeling of the place. We felt like family. We didn’t find general customer service in Mexico good, but these guys really look after you. We had a little issue with our room on the first night and they made sure to fix it.
LOCATION on the beach, too far from the town centre to walk but you don’t wanna walk up there anyway- all you need is just around the corner, including a small Cenote.
FOOD was sensational - we don’t normally like eating at hotels but we ate there at least once a day.

I can only thank these guys for helping us to create these wonderful memories

Tip: hire a scooter to see the surrounding island.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Hola!

Wow! thank you for such a nice review! Knowing that we made your honeymoon memorable and that we really surpassed your expectations makes us so happy!! Don’t forget you are a family member of Ahau and that every time that you come and celebrate anniversaries we will be waiting for you with open arms and ready to pamper you!!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

i visited Ahau over the recent holidays with my girlfriend. We had an amazing week. Tulum is one of my favorites and the Ahau staff was incredible even with the extra crowds. Service on the beach and in the restaurant was great. The executive team hails from NYC and the hospitality industry and it shows. Food is excellent and the nights they had music, perfect vibe. Go for room 2 on the beach and take a yoga class with Eli. Be prepared to take lots of Instagram photos, the place is truly exceptional.

Room Tip: Anything on the beachfront but I like the rooms on the second level, more privacy. Give up a little space but worth it.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Hola!

Exceptional are this kind of reviews, thank you for taking the time to write such a nice one and please come back the next Christmas holidays and let us make you experience a great one once again!!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I stayed at Ahau only for a day after I had a retreat at the Holistika. What a beautiful place and the people are so kind and friendly!
Top-notch service! I have definite plans to come back for longer with my husband! The rooms are spacious with a generous private patio. They provide filtered water and all the amenities you need. The beds are super comfortable. I love just leaving the bungalow and walking barefoot in the silky sand to the raw love cafe or out on the beach to just take in all the beauty. Definitely one of the most gorgeous resorts I’ve been to.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Hola!

Definitely you need to stay more nights with us, therefore, we will be able to offer you the service that you deserve and you will be able to enjoy all the nice details you are mentioning in your review, thank you very much and hopefully we will see you back here in Ahau and beautiful Tulum soon!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Our rooms were immaculate with spectacular views! The beds were super comfortable and there were many special touches in the room: organic shampoo, after sun aloe gel, natural mosquito repellant, bathrobes and lots of towels. The staff throughout the grounds were friendly and welcoming. We met many wonderful staff who greeted us with a smiles and treated us like friends. Both the hotel restaurant and the Raw Love restaurant had great, healthy food. Kudos to all the staff who create such a great experience for everything from a quick snack or beverage to a sit down meal. Every aspect of Ahau was a 5 star experience!

Room Tip: I stayed 2 nights in a ground level room and 2 nights in a top floor room and loved them both. Both rooms had excellent views.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends