6 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$ 67
ZenHotels.comUS$ 275
Trip.comUS$ 331
Lol.travelUS$ 284
All reviews los lirios ocean view sitting area beach front beautiful beach beach club hotel restaurant relaxing stay hotel zone restaurants and bars palm trees mexico seaweed sand paradise stretch waves
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Staff were professional and friendly, Cowork was convenient and good place to meet people, right on the beach with a fun beach club, rooms were spacious, laundry service, regular yoga/fitness classes. Had everything I wanted. Only criticism would be that the restaurant is overpriced for what it is. Thank you for having me guys!

Dave

Room tip: There is a club onsite so if you're looking for quiet make sure you get a room far from it.
Date of stay: February 2021
Selina Management, Sales at Selina Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi David,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. we really appreciate it.
We are happy to hear that you loved your stay at Selina and all our services.
Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

Honestly of my best vacations ever thanks to the staff of Selina, Tulum.
From the moment i walked in the hotel, to the end of my trip.
This hotel is super clean, and i love the art surrounding every corner of it.
Staff made sure we had a great time during our stay in the hotel. Marcos, ari, merilin, victor and fernando were some of the staff members who made sure our stay was Outstanding.
Amazing view from the beach front rooms, and also great atmosphere, they have a nice beach club and restaurant MIA,(breakfast is included) the food was exceptional.
Yoga and fitness classes on the daily basis.
Also they make sure you get to know alot of the other guest in the hotel. So its a super safe environment.
Will come back soon.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2021

The hotel is amaizing !! The staff is very friendly and welcoming, they are always nice, given you suggestions, and if you have a problem they always help you to solve it. Selina has a coworking with a fast internet so this is a really good option if you have to work or if you have a meeting. The hotel offers different activities such as yoga classes, retreats, bicycle rental, etc. which is amaizing because you can have the Tuluminati experience.. and all in the same place! Also you can join the beautiful beach and having fun in the beach club ! The burger in the restaurant is a must.. its sooo good..
I highly recommend this Hotel. Thank you Selina Tulum for making me feel at home and have an unforgettable stay. Can´t wait to come back !!

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

The best hotel in town. Excellent Service by all the Selina crew, the best Experience if you’re looking for leisure or Business, Selina is the way to go in the hottest spot in the world. Congrats to Selina! I totally recommend the place!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Would not recommned this hotel, I have been asking several times for a week and still front desk could not send me my invoice...charges.
Would not go back. They gave us a WhatsApp number , i can see they read my messages but they only ignore them.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple