This was my first all inclusive experience. I went here for 3 days as part of a company trip and stayed in a Deluxe Junior Suite.
The Good: The place is INCREDIBLY beautiful and well-kept. Our room was very nice and very large. The beach has great sand and we loved renting the hoby cat (sailboat) and taking it for a spin in the surf.
The Bad: The food at the buffet is terrible, restaurants are hit-or miss (Hibachi grill was our favorite) service was OK and the drinks are more likely to give you a sugar high than a buzz. From first look it appears to be a 5star hotel but service and food would bring it down to 3 or 4 stars.
Overall if you can get this place for cheap DO IT but don't expect a 5 star experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Sunset Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Sunset Princess Hotel
- Grand Sunset Princess Review
- Grand Sunset Princess Mexico
- Grand Sunset Princess Resort
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen