“Excellent steak ”
Review of 500 Gramos Grill

500 Gramos Grill
Ranked #14 of 1,333 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent steak! Just off 5th ave in nice little courtyard. We ordered Filet Mignon and the rib eye and both were excellent. The meat and vegetable sides were seasoned with a nice mix of salt and herbs. Service was great too. We will definitely be back anytime we feel like a good steak.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I️ had dinner at 500 Gramos Grill on our last night in Playa. We both had the ribeye. It was served as ordered, delicious and he side veggies were perfectly seasoned. It was early when visited so still not too busy and we had a wonderful conversation with our waiter and the chef. I️ didn’t have a burger but saw customers that did and it too looked delicious. Will gladly go back when we visit Playa again.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a quieter restaurant for great steak and excellent service then look no further. Situated in an alley way off 5th Avenue we discovered this gem by accident. A small menu but our steaks were cooked to perfection. The chocolate mousse was yummy. And sensibly priced.

Can’t wait to visit again.

1  Thank Lesley l
Reviewed 19 October 2017

This was another of the recommended restaurants on my list in Playa, and it hit the jackpot. Be sure to make reservations or go early as it is small, and quickly fills up. We got the last table and as the name can imply, they specialize in Steaks, so that is what we had. I must say, we were both very pleased with their cuts. Highly recommend and I will go back when my travels take me to Playa again.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We want to this restaurant based on the reviews of trip advisor. It is very romantic away from the very loud crowd, however not isolated either. The staff were great, very helpful.

We ordered steak, and they were delicious!! We were very pleased with the taste of the food.

The only reason I'm giving it a 4 is because they charge you a pretty high tip. But aside from that, it's great!!

giusypolese, Gerente at 500 Gramos Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Hello ..!!!!....Thank you so much for write a very nice opinion above the restaurant... I just want to cler that the tip was not included at all , you canno't do it by law in Mexico , the tip it is suggested ...!!!!!....It is very clear write on your bill . Every time that we pick up the bill we ask our costumer if you agree living the tip 10 % or 15 % that it is normal here in Mexico but not obligatory..!!!! Of course if the food and service was good it is normal to leave at least 10 % or more , up to you . Thank you again for leave a great rewiu . You are welcome many more times in 500gramosgrill