“Great vacation location & housing.”
other travellers have booked this property
Aerial view of Sunset Fisherman Resort
View from your balcony! View of the ocean through the Lobby!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from your balcony!
View of the ocean through the Lobby!
Capture the sunrise from your suite!
Private balcony.
Queen size sofa/bed.
Queen size sofa bed
Large kitchen.
Kitchen with amenities
View from the kitchen.
King size bed, converts to twin beds.
View from your suite.
Full gym inlcuded.
Full gym included.
Pool time!
Feel the soft sand between your toes!
Parasail over the beautiful ocean.
Enjoy kayaking or Hobe sailboating for free! Inquire at towel booth.
Couches and beds on the beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
015Sandy
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great vacation location & housing.”
Reviewed 21 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed the great studio apartment. Very spacious, neat & clean. If we wanted to, we could cook in. The equipment was there to use if need be. We had a hot plate which was all we needed. We were very satisfied with it all.
Penny, the manager, was very helpful with suggestions of what to see, where to go, & where to eat. It was all great. Loved it very much. Would definitely go back some time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great location with super view.
Liked least: A couple of rain storms.
Travelling group: Friends
John M
Hardwick, Massachusetts
“Best Place Ever”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

This is my 12th time staying here since May of 2014. I love it here. In July I got married here at Sunset Fishermen Spa and Resort. I rented all three of Doug Cutler's units. I put my guest and they loved it as much as I do. I rented three other properties in Playacar 1 and had many problems. I DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS with any of Mr. Cutler's units. It is very beautiful here. I am sitting writing this review over looking the ocean now. I leave tomorrow to go home and start Chemotherapy. I will not be able to travel for awhile. I had to come here one more time. To see my husband and new family, my friends, and the staff here at Fishermen's. I love it here so much. It is my second home. Sergio's works very hard to make these units look great. He is a great person. If you are looking for a great place and reasonable rates. This is the place. Thank you again Doug.

Liked best: The whole place
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Richelle...
Whitehorse, Canada
“Perfect space, great balcony, nice complex!”
Reviewed 12 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We stayed in 2 of Penny and Doug's units. Both were great and I would stay again in either one. Not one single negative aspect to any part of our four days at the complex. Good location, quiet beach area out front, Penny was great, didn't get to meet Doug but I'm sure he would have been great too!! I highly recommend their units.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Garrett F
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 5 December 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

I had a great time while I was in Playa, and the location was gorgeous. The beach is right in front, it's a short walk to La Quinta (the main avenue), and the services were always timely and courteous.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
20 Jan 2015
We are so glad to hear you had such a wonderful stay with us. We want our guests to bring home a memorable experience from Playa and our suite at Sunset Fishermen Resort.
Doug & Penny
Spencer, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ocean and the poo;
Liked least: there wasn't anything I didn't like. I was very impressed
Travelling group: Friends
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing