Review Highlights
Awesome Power Vinyasa Class!

Haven’t done a ton of power vinyasa classes but this was without doubt the best of them. Up there... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$ 89.90
from US$ 106.53
from US$ 112.81
More Info
All reviews yoga studio michael gannon practice yoga vinyasa class vinyasa flow great class classes ashtanga teacher prana teaching workshop mexico pesos
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021

It was definitely one of the best places that I had took yoga classes. The room, the teachers, are just amazing. I would definitely go back.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2021

Michael l and his other staff offer outstanding yoga practices. I absolutely love this studio. They inspire you to reach a higher level. I am truly thankful that I can join in the classes on zoom. I have travelled all over the world, I consider this to be the most inspiring studio I have yet visited. I so look forward to my next visit to Playa to go to my yogi home.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 26 November 2020 via mobile

I love taking yoga classes, I was a yoga instructor for many years in San Francisco and NYC and have taken yoga classes all over the world.

I DO NOT recommend this studio for these reasons:

1. UNPROFESSIONAL - I did not receive an introduction to the studio and they knew it was my first time visiting. Class was advertised as 6pm to 7:15pm. They asked me to come early to sign up and I arrived at 5:45pm. The instructor arrived at 6:24pm. That is TWENTY FOUR minutes late. The front desk personnel waited till 6:15 (this is 30 minutes that I’ve been in the studio now) to let us know the instructor is running late. Did class still end on time? Yes. Which means I got less yoga than I paid for but was required to pay the FULL drop in price.

2. YOGA? Maybe. I’m open to new styles, but the instructor was moving SO fast I started laughing out loud because literally not one participant was keeping up. Breath with movement? I don’t think a hamster could breathe that fast. It was entertaining, it was not yoga.

3. BUGS. I used this as a test of yogi patience. I left with about a dozen mosquito bites.

I was SO EXCITED to buy a week pass and do classes here everyday during my visit. I had a terrible visit and I hope it is a one off given the great reviews this place normally gets.

At the same time, I want to be honest about my experience because it’s important for us all to know and make our own decisions about a studio!

Date of experience: November 2020
2  Thank whereintheworldiscl
Reviewed 8 October 2020

The best place to practice in Playa. The best teachers to learn from. The best atmosphere inside of school. The best location to go. Thank you so much we have this opportunity...

Date of experience: October 2020
1  Thank B8813PKdianat
Reviewed 26 March 2020

I am in love with this studio, wholeheartedly. I have returned to Playa more than once (mainly for this yoga) and I always feel welcomed by the entire team now. It is one of the many reasons Playa Del Carmen feels like home to me.

The quality of yoga teaching here is so high, and to put that in context I am a qualified yoga teacher that travels the world learning from some of the greats. I know when I am in the presence of an inspiring yoga guru and Michael is one of those.

All of the teachers are world class amazing, and I smile with my entire face and full body when I share space with Ellen, Suzy and Michael. I will return time and time again to this yoga studio that has become home, not because I live in Playa, but because it is worth the flight.

Date of experience: February 2020