The Haciendas is a beautiful resort, with great pools and beaches. We have owned there for 4 years. The dive shop is first class and I would recommend it for any skill level. All the staff was very friendly. The food is average, they could use another restaurant or 2 for dinner. They are thinking about charging anyone that is not an owner there an all-inclusive fee that I think is wrong. The price they are talking about about charging will probably keep people from wanting to trade there. My biggest complaint this year was when we tried to leave the resort one morning to go to another resorts presentation they refused to call us a taxi until we answered all there questions and demanded to know why we wanted to go and then finally offered to match or beat the other resorts offer if we didn't go. I'm not sure what they are so concerned about. They have a nice program but if I want to look at other properties who are they to try and stop me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen