“Lovely Condo on the ocean”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kim H
“Lovely Condo on the ocean”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Great location - ocean views. Huge deck to eat/relax on, and just steps from the lively beach. We loved the rooftop pool and the views from the lounging area up there. We were walking distance to many restaurants & shopping. Our hosts were very responsive and we really enjoyed our stay.

FeedYourS...
Sacramento, Ca
“Beautiful Coco Beach”
Reviewed 27 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Waking up to a view of the ocean, what more could you ask for? I loved this cozy condo and the location was perfect for me- not in party central but within walking distance of 5th Ave. if I wanted to grab a bite or just people watch. It was clean and had everything I needed including a kitchen which I love having so I don't have to go out for every meal. The pool was really nice as well if you're not into going to the beach. I'll be back, hope to stay longer next time!

Liked best: Ocean view
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Tomas0024
Portland, Oregon
“Could not have asked for a better Vacation !!!”
Reviewed 26 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

What can I say, The unit was beautiful, the management company has everything ready for your arrival, I had a personal concierge Deborah, who got everything ready for my arrival. She got my personal transportation set for for my family. Did the shopping for the condo so when we arrived everything was there. The location of the condo to the famous 5th ave. was just a 10 min walk everything was so close but not to close to all the noise. I would highly recommend the condo and this management company to anyone who is looking for a vacation getaway!

Thank you to all at NAS Playa for making my families vacation one to remember, We will see you next year!!

The Peterson Family

Liked best: The Personal Concierge Service
Liked least: I dont think that there was anything I could say that I didnt like
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 8 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Lola R
Woodburn, Oregon
“Spacious with Great Location and View”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

When we walked through the front door, we all said WOW! Great view of the ocean. The condo was very spacious for our family of four. Our daughters stayed in the spare room with twin beds and controlled A/C. They loved it. We had the master with King bed and amazing view of ocean. There was also a hammock on the patio we used. They just added a large new BBQ. Since we were there in the summer, it was a bit too hot to eat meals on the patio, but we still would hang out there. Somewhat well equipped in the kitchen. luckily only 2 of of were drinking wine because there were only 2 wine glasses. It was nice to have dish soap, and laundry soap provided. I asked about hair dryer, concierge didn't know, so I lugged one from home. Then found out there was one in spare bath. They also have 4 beach chairs and large beach towels. Beach just steps away was great. clear water and peaceful. Pool was also nice with great beds. Quiet and relaxing. We were able to walk to 5th ave. where all the action is. About 2 blocks away from water and about 3 blocks over and that is where the shops and restaurants begin. We would walk as far as we could then take taxi back (around 50 pesos). Restaurants on 10th are good and not so expensive.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing