“Could not have asked for a better Vacation !!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tomas0024
Portland, Oregon
“Could not have asked for a better Vacation !!!”
Reviewed 26 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

What can I say, The unit was beautiful, the management company has everything ready for your arrival, I had a personal concierge Deborah, who got everything ready for my arrival. She got my personal transportation set for for my family. Did the shopping for the condo so when we arrived everything was there. The location of the condo to the famous 5th ave. was just a 10 min walk everything was so close but not to close to all the noise. I would highly recommend the condo and this management company to anyone who is looking for a vacation getaway!

Thank you to all at NAS Playa for making my families vacation one to remember, We will see you next year!!

The Peterson Family

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Personal Concierge Service
Liked least: I dont think that there was anything I could say that I didnt like
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 8 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Lola R
Woodburn, Oregon
“Spacious with Great Location and View”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

When we walked through the front door, we all said WOW! Great view of the ocean. The condo was very spacious for our family of four. Our daughters stayed in the spare room with twin beds and controlled A/C. They loved it. We had the master with King bed and amazing view of ocean. There was also a hammock on the patio we used. They just added a large new BBQ. Since we were there in the summer, it was a bit too hot to eat meals on the patio, but we still would hang out there. Somewhat well equipped in the kitchen. luckily only 2 of of were drinking wine because there were only 2 wine glasses. It was nice to have dish soap, and laundry soap provided. I asked about hair dryer, concierge didn't know, so I lugged one from home. Then found out there was one in spare bath. They also have 4 beach chairs and large beach towels. Beach just steps away was great. clear water and peaceful. Pool was also nice with great beds. Quiet and relaxing. We were able to walk to 5th ave. where all the action is. About 2 blocks away from water and about 3 blocks over and that is where the shops and restaurants begin. We would walk as far as we could then take taxi back (around 50 pesos). Restaurants on 10th are good and not so expensive.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing