“I can say I've tried three separate dishes throughout my trip to Playa Del Carmen, and each of the dishes were as exquisite!”
Review of Rafaela

Rafaela
Ranked #773 of 1,496 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Away from Calle 5, this restaurant has excellent foods! The three that I tried were chilaquiles, paella, and tortas De papas y queso! I tried my wife's Chile en Nogala for te first time, amazing! The fresh squeezed orange juice is always an added delight! Must try this place at least once!

1  Thank Juliang0317

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Escape tacos and go to Rafaela's. They are a true gourmet Mexican restaurant and serve what we think is some of best Mexican food we have had in Playa. The best-of-the best is their Chilli Nogales ... Their serve is wonderful and the restaurant is neat and clean. They are located in Playacar in the Paseo Playacar Plaza. Close to the OXXO on the ground level.

1  Thank RonChristopher