We've stayed at the Luna Blue several times over the years, but this was our first time since the pool has been finished. It is such a wonderful addition! It's so nice that just a few steps away is the bar if you need a cerveza or your room if you need a siesta! The live music at night was great and brought in a lot of people. Jorge, the bartender, was great as always and makes the best margarita that I've ever had. The rest of the staff was helpful and friendly as well. Our room was very large and cleaned well each day. The AC worked great and the beds are some of the more comfortable that I've slept in while visiting Mexico. The location is perfect...everything you need-whether it's beach, bars, restaurants, shopping, or the more local restaurants and stores-are all within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel & Bar. We bought a small Hotel and have turned it into one of the most popular boutique hotels around. Our small hotel is lush, intimate with 18 beach rooms, designed for travelers and a perfect to stay for more than a few days to explore the wonders and beauty of this magical area. Experience the real Mexico, . Only at the Luna Blue Hotel you will feel like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen