“Great tour company”
Review of Riviera Adventours

Riviera Adventours
Ranked #8 of 378 Tours in Playa del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: Rejuvenate your body, clear your mind and lift your spirit when you reconnect with your senses while you join us as we explore the waters and jungle of the Riviera Maya. In which ever expedition you choose, you will have the opportunity to de-stress, reconnect with your senses and get into your element - it will be an experience of a lifetime that you will never forget! With over (31) years experience exploring the Yucatan Peninsula, our expeditions will give you the opportunity to get to know the wonderful Riviera Maya on a personal basis. We are a local small family business. We offer you private and or small group Expeditions. Our tours are a more rewarding and personal experience, including Small and/or Personal tours which include Swimming with the Turtles; swimming in a beautiful Natural Aquarium amongst a large variety of Tropical fish; a trip into the mysterious Mineral filled depths of one of the World's Largest Underground River and Cave Systems, Snorkeling in the Mesoamerican Coral Reef; visiting the ancient mystical and awe inspiring Tulum, Coba, Chichen Itza and Ek Balam Mayan ruins; or snorkel amongst the Whale Sharks for a surreal, once in a lifetime experience; immerse yourself within the peaceful and tranquil serenity of the Sian Ka'an Biosphere or visit the Flamingos at Rio Lagartos. All of our Expeditions include a minimum of four locations each (Most others are two locations for the same price), Fruit, Coffee and a Pastry in the morning, Snacks, Cold Beer, Water, Juice, Soft Drinks throughout the day, Lunch and Round-trip Air-conditioned Transportation and top notch dive quality snorkel equipment. Most of our tours include a (4) course meal at the World Famous “Oscar & Lalo Restaurant, Bar & Grill”. We can also provide you with a private or custom expedition for any of our tours and activities. We look forward to sharing this beautiful paradise with you and having an other Amazing day! Relax and let us be your guide!
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We did the trips to Tulum and Chitchen Itza. Fernando, our guide, and Manuel, our driver, were excellent. We loved swimming with turtles, jumping off the cliffs, and learning about the Mayan ruins. Virginia arranged for a delicious cake for my daughter's sixteenth birthday - a great surprise. Lala, the resuce monkey, was also a major hit. we highly recommend this company.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I can not say anything more than just awesome. Their can not be a better excursion in around playa. Simply the best time of our trip was on the Adventour. A private tour with no crowds. Refreshments all day. Great Lunch. I could go on and on. Anybody that goes to Playa should go on this tour.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

We loved the tour and everything was the best of the best. We loved LaLa at Oscar and Lalo and the food was great. Our tour guide Fernando was full of info and we loved this tour. Made great memories and will do this again next year.

1  Thank lvvfoodie
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We just got back from Riveria Maya and we did the best tour ever. I was hesitant to book it based on the fact that I was out of the pick up geography but based on everything i read, I decided to take the chance. We signed up for Extreme Tulum and it was AWESOME! When they warn you that it is an active adventure, heed their warning. I am a fit, active person and by the end of the day I was exhausted!
The attractions are amazing....snorkeling in the cenote was our favorite. The ruins were interesting and lunch was fabulous. Be prepared...it is a long 11 hour day.
Franceso was our guide and he was charismatic, charming and informative. I must have send 50 emails prior to booking to Virgina and Oscar (owners) trying to figure out how I was going to get to Playa da Carmen and they were responsive to every email. They even offered to pick me up at my resort for a small extra fee. Lunch was also a highlight at Virginas restaurant...we honestly expected some cheap prepackaged meal since it was included in the fee, but got a gourmet meal instead. Also, they had lots of snacks to energize us for all of the activity. I highly reccomend this event.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

What a great day - ziplining, rapelling, cave and turtle snorkeling. Our guide, Helios, was the best. We had family members from 8 to 65 years old and he made it a great day for all. Fantastic value, great lunch - an amazing day.