“Great spot for breakfast”
Review of Chez Celine

Chez Celine
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 7
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Follow the smell of freshly baked bread and find our authentic French bakery on the 5th avenue! We offer typical French products like Baguette bread, croissants, pastries, sandwiches, quiches and salads. Try our specials of the night, to pare with a glass of wine: cheeses and cold meats platters, terrines, vol-au-vent and their savory & sweets crepes! Natural products, 100% homemade, high quality ingredients and lots of love...!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food and good friendly service at a nice location in the neighborhood. Coffee was just OK, not quite up to expectations for a place like this. I would go there again for breakfast.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious breakfast, my wife and I are eating there every day of our vacation haha. Great coffee, omelettes, desserts, haven't tasted anything I didn't love here.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

the atmosphere of the place is so comfy very quick service and great attitude from the host which tells you to wait for you table all of the services coffee, food, croissants all are delicious! so many choices

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Its a good cosmopolitan option in Playa. If you want a break from Mexico, then this a good choice for croissants, breakfast and pastries.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

This could be a great place, however, I think that the service is inconsistent and the food is overpriced. We went there for dinner which was a big mistake. I would recommend for breakfast and maybe lunch.It is not a place for dinner. I thought for a cafe the coffee was terrible and there was a mistake with my order. That could have been my fault.
My friend ordered the croque monsieur and she thought it was very good and had the hot chocolate. The dessert was excellent. I would go back for breakfast or dessert.