“spa”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“spa”
Reviewed 30 November 2011

excellent never realised you could get a full sized spa into one hotel. never been in one before. it was awesome

Visited September 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

New York City, New York
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 211 helpful votes
“Will NEVER go back. Do NOT get waxed here!”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

The place seemed nice enough and the reviews seemed good, but the lady who gave me a bikini wax actually cut my skin and it bled for two hours. I wasn't watching so couldn't tell what it was that made me bleed. She either used wax that was the wrong temperature or cut me with her fingernails (she was not using gloves), but the cut was really painful since it was in a sensitive area. To make it worse, as soon as I sat up to look at what it was that had just been so painful (she was 80% done already), she dumped several shakes of baby powder on it to cover it up, but it was bleeding so much that it just ended up making it look worse. I didn't let her finish and went straight to my hotel to wash the cut and get Neosporin. It was so bad that I actually went back 45 minutes later and told the owner what happened, even showing him a photo of the cut. He said it was my skin's fault, and that that had never happened before, and it must be because it was my first bikini wax. I told him that it was not my first and that I'd had one in many different countries (which I had told the lady who waxed me...so, she must have lied to the owner to try and blame it on me), all with good experiences except for this one. He continued to blame me for ten minutes and finally refunded my money after I (and my husband) demanded it. He never once said that he was sorry I had a bad experience and essentially pushed us out the door. NOT the way to get good recommendations, sir! I would never recommend going here. You can't mess up this badly THEN treat customers as if it was their fault.

2 Thank kpcharlier
Kamloops, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“wedding”
Reviewed 17 November 2011

Several people from the wedding party got their hair done here and the ladies did an amazing job.

Visited November 2011
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“had manicure and pedicure at spa”
Reviewed 17 November 2011

did great job. 1 hr each. No english speaking though so that made for kind of awkward and longggggg appointment but they did do a nice job. 635 pesos.

Visited November 2011
Columbus, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Aqua Therapy - exhilarating!”
Reviewed 21 October 2011

Mix of warm and cold water experiences, dry and steam saunas, hot tea, and a green coffee massage - heaven...