A large group of us spent 9 wonderful nights at La Tortuga.
There was an initial room mix-up which did cause some frustration for a few within the group, but alternative arrangements were eventually made which resulted in room upgrades that no-one could complain about!
Huge thanks to Carlos & Laura who were always full of assistance & advice.
Also A big thank you for making a dear friends birthday so wonderful...
If given the opportunity I would definitely stay there again.
Ps. Almost across the road is OhLaLa restaurant. It's a tiny establishment where the cooking seems to be done from the bar - no back kitchen, and besides a few bar stools all seating outside. I still dream about the seared tuna on butter soy mashed potatoes. It really is heaven on a plate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa, two blocks from the beach and just around the corner from 5th Avenue. Air conditioning, Cable TV, telephone, fan, private bath or shower, bathroom amenity kit, safety box, hair dryer, coffee maker,minibar. Junior Suites and Superior Junior suites feature a Jacuzzi indoors or Rooftop, bath robes, slippers, flat screen tv. Spa services, Pool bar, happy hour, wifi, onsite restaurant Como Como Osteria Mediterranea, solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Tortuga Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tortuga Hotel And Spa
- La Tortuga Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- La Tortuga Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel La Tortuga
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen