My sister and I spent a week at La Tortuga and thoroughly enjoyed it. Staff were very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. Our room was much bigger than expected and our bathroom was huge!
Located just off the main street in Playa, the situation was excellent for eating out or heading to the shops or the buses for trips out of town. The free sun lounger at beach club was an excellent addition, we went there most days (people who say the walk is too long are being harsh - it was well worth it).
Le Bistro restaurant attached to the hotel served some of the best food we ate all holiday.
Somewhere we'd visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa, two blocks from the beach and just around the corner from 5th Avenue. Air conditioning, Cable TV, telephone, fan, private bath or shower, bathroom amenity kit, safety box, hair dryer, coffee maker,minibar. Junior Suites and Superior Junior suites feature a Jacuzzi indoors or Rooftop, bath robes, slippers, flat screen tv. Spa services, Pool bar, happy hour, wifi, onsite restaurant Como Como Osteria Mediterranea, solarium, meeting facilities,ice machine, water treadmill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your La Tortuga Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tortuga Hotel And Spa
- La Tortuga Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- La Tortuga Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel La Tortuga
- La Tortuga Hotel & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen