We stayed at Playacar Palace last summer and went back June 30 through July 8 this year. Of all the Palace Resorts we have visited, this one is our favorite. The staff is AWESOME! Alejandro Valencia in the Oriental Restaurant is the best. He took care of our every need even asking the chef to make something for us that was no longer on the menu that we enjoyed last year. The service around the pool and beach is the excellent! Juana was our favorite and she even tought us a new word in Spanish every time she brought us a drink. Perla, Nora and Ana were also great. We are Palace Premier Members and we have stayed at 7 different Palace Resorts and all of them have something special to offer the guests. Several things make the Playacar Palace special like the beautiful beach, convenience to the city and ferry to Cozumel but the one thing that sets the Playacar Palace apart from the other resorts has got to be the excellent service from all the the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen