This resort is so special. Open air check-in feels like you never actually enter a building. Staff was wonderful and fulfilled every need we had. Convenient to the pier and ferry to Cozumel. The restaurants were wonderful. The pool is beautiful and you are just steps from the beach. The entertainment staff was wonderful each afternoon and evening. I was with a group of girlfriends and we enjoyed ourselves every moment. I would take my spouse back for a romantic getaway without hesitation. The rooms are sleek, clean and beautiful. The view amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playacar Palace, a trendy beachfront resort located steps away from Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Dock. Our all-inclusive, luxury resort features 201 appointed rooms, 3 restaurants and 4 bars. This resort is considered the perfect spot to relax during the day and enjoy the nightlife and charms of "Playa" at night. Playacar Palace is perfect for families, couples, and group getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Playacar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacar Palace Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playacar Palace Mexico
- Playacar Palace Resort
- Playacar Palace Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen