See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2016

I have stayed in PDC many times, since I live in Mexico part of the year. I am always looking for a reasonable priced place. This visit, I was picking up 2 more family members from the US and needed to find a room to fit 5 people. I found this place and decided to try it. I was super surprised. It was great. Not far from the bus station, we were able to pick up our guests and still park our vehicle right in front of the hotel on the street. The place was quiet, large, clean, free filtered water in the lobby. Great A/C. Our Gringo family members were happy with this. There was a breaksfast is the morning but unfortunately we had to leave earlier so we missed out. The lobby has a nice pool and looks like a bar if you want a drink. Our room was exceptional. Two levels. Two beds upstairs and one down. TV upstairs but of course, no time to watch. You dont come to Mexico to watch TV. I would definitely stay here again. Very friendly staff. There are lots of stairs to climb so just make sure you can handle that with your suitcases.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Acmeflower
Reviewed 3 February 2016

I stayed here for 4 nights then moved would have moved back but could not get out of the next reservation . this hotel I 2 blocks of 5th ave it is quite and the staff re great and speak English it has a frig and TV but in Mexico there are few English speaking channels rooms are very clean and fairly big. how ever there is no phone or alarm clock or room safe but I had no problem and will stay there again and will recommend it to everyone and it has a pool and breakfast included for 7 dollars canadian

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank babsjack
Reviewed 3 January 2016

Terrible value with tiny room, no elevator and difficult stairs, and staff drinking alcohol while working and unable to take care of our needs. Even at low season prices this is a rip-off, but to charge what they did Christmas week was completely ridiculous!

Room tip: No good rooms that I know off
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank MarkusNoGood
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

The staff are very friendly, the rooms are well kept and excellent customer service. I would recommend hotel to families and big groups, all rooms has in at least a refridgerator which can be use to chill your beers and drinks.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

Its a very nice and descent hotel.
Good and comfy beds.
Location was the best! Very close to everything, very quiet during the night.
Our room was very clean and was cleaned daily.
The only bad things i can think of are the pillows which were too thick, and the crew didn't speak much english.
We paid 900 pesos per night during off season and were very satisfied.

Date of stay: September 2015