Royal Hideaway Playacar(Playa del Carmen)
US$ 299
US$ 276
Bookit.com
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
US$ 416
US$ 362
Official Website
  • Breakfast included
Playa Palms Beach Hotel(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
US$ 128
  • Breakfast included
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$ 547
US$ 611
US$ 283
Melia.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 335/night.

Banyan Tree Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$ 622
US$ 552
BanyanTree.com
US$ 407
US$ 348
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 420/night.

Grand Velas Riviera Maya(Playa del Carmen)
US$ 1,729
US$ 959
Rosewood Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$ 879
US$ 747
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2014 via mobile

Good wi-fi and really kind staff. We were put into a horrible room on the first night. The receptionist was very concerned and moved my family into a nicer suite with a kitchenette. The beds were really comfortable. A few little touches would make this hotel even better - a bath mat would be good and some plug sockets didn't work. The kitchenette could benefit from practical things like coffee cups and teaspoons. Nice hotel for the price and close to the heart of Playa without being too noisy.

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank Petrina M
Reviewed 2 December 2014

An average budget hotel for the price, the room I had was spacious with a large bathroom and small kitchen area. The pool area is small but nice. However the room had a slight smell of damp and the linen had a few stains on it, which isnt a great look even if it has been washed. Despite this I did have a fantastic nights sleep in the enormous bed.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Matt D
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I stayed there for a few days, i was happy with the wifi, room was very nice, pool was clean, terrace had a good view over the city and see.

I felt safe, key door was working all the time, if i had something to "complaine" the friendly stuff help me to find a solution.

I was staying also in other hotels in Playa and in Mexico, where i had to pay the same amount as here, and there the stuff was only busy with their Smart Phones...

I can highly recommend this Hotel.

Room Tip: Ask the reception, to show you some rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Simon G
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

My advice would be to see the room you are renting there are some better than others. My family came without reservations and we rented three different rooms. They were thoughtful enough to let us know when the family sweet was available so we could reserve it. The receptionist speaks very good English and is very helpful and the pool is just the right size. I will be coming back to this hotel many hotels here have outdated TVs and hotel bedding, here they have nice comforters and flat screens. The air condition is super cold too.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Angel H
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We ordered a master suite that reportedly was 90 m2 and thought the pictures showed a nice hotel. When we got there 4 adults and 2 children were not in a picture of what is available on the website. When we control measured the suite was only 60.1 m2. The website said it would be multilingual staff in recptionen but they spoke only Spanish.
The 2 weeks we lived there swept the floors only a few times and towels think I never changed. Plus, we got 4 towels for 6 people.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family