“Best Time Ever”
El  Taj Ocean and Indigo Beach Club.JPG
341 living room with views Heavenly bed inside heavenly bedroom with private balcony off bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
341 living room with views
Heavenly bed inside heavenly bedroom with private balcony off bedroom
341 large, private balcony off master bedroom
View from inside our living room and kitchen
terrace off kitchen and living room
kitchen
view from master bedroom and balcony.
overhead shot of pool
El Taj Ocean has beach pool and a more private pool in El Taj Beach
Have meals or drinks poolside or on the beach from our private Indigo Restaurant
Free Beach Chairs at our private Indigo Beach Club
view of pool and beach from our terrace
a night shot of ETO from the beach.JPG
Aqua Spa overlooks pool and beach
El Taj Ocean has its own private beach club for guests.JPG
Stunning Views and Ambience
Night view from the beach
2 and 3 bedroom units also available as well as 2 and 3 Bedroom Penthouses overlooking the beach
Aqau Spa flows over into lower pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

barnesje
chicago, IL
“Best Time Ever”
Reviewed 8 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

El Taj Ocean is just breaktaking. It's tropical, lush and the view of the ocean is amazing. Laura helped us book the large one bedroom and it was perfect for us. She was so helpful and answered every question. The Indigo Beach Club is right on the property and offers lots of amenities such as a great food and awesome drinks. The service is fantastic. Talk about being waited on hand and foot! This is the place -from getting our lounge chairs, umbrellas, towels, food & drinks to recommending a good place for dinner. Fifth Avenue is the happening place especially at night. There were fun places to eat and drink as well as shop. Can't wait to go back. Best time ever!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location
Liked least: nothing!!!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
mcw1000
Oakland, California
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 1 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Everything was perfect. The location, the staff, the food... My favorite thing was having cocktails on the beach under our own umbrella. The condo is beautifully decorated and very comfortable. It was great to be able to make snacks in our own kitchen. And I loved the rock floor in the shower! I want to do that in my home shower.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
1 Aug 2011
I am so glad you and your husband enjoyed your stay. Please come visit us again!

Laura Leli Carmine drlauraleli@gmail.com 630-664-3904

My promises to you:
1. I respond to all emails within hours.
2. I want you to have the right property for your needs and desires even if it means renting you another unit (not ours) in any of our 5 properties: Porto Playa, El Taj Ocean, El Taj Beach, Maya Villa or Villas Sacbe, or someone else’s property
3. I will be honest with you on any and all questions you may have.
My goal is for you to have a fabulous experience and come back again.
4. We are committed to getting you the best rate we possibly can and can match the Property Management’s rate on all units in all 5 properties.
Chicago
Reviewed 29 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Your age range 25-34

Reviewed 19 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing