After doing much research to find a place for a vacation, my boyfriend and I decided on Maya Villa in Playa Del Carmen. What a BEAUTIFUL place to stay! Playa Del Carmen is great, so much to do and experience. This was definitely the best vacation I've been on. Maya Villa was perfect. It was located within walking distance of everything and the service was very helpful and kind. We were treated like royalty. The room was clean and room service proved to be trustworthy. The bed was very comfortable. We stayed in unit 415 and are hoping to return next year. Great food, beautiful beaches, awesome shopping and night life. I highly recommend Maya Villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a unique combination of modern luxury and Mayan magic at this exquisite condo hotel located steps from the white sand beach. Seventeen spacious condominiums are nestled among lush vegetation that make this condo hotel your own tropical oasis. The condominium is surrounded by Mayan art, handcrafted by the region's most talented Mayan artists. Enter trough the great Mayan arch, and find yourself in the midst of greenery, cascading waterfalls, and a sparkling heated pool made of jade-colored and gecko-shaped mosaic and glass that give it the name of Jewel of Playa. Some of the penthouses offer amazing views of the Caribbean sea which is just half of a block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel And Beach Club
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen