We stayed at Maya Villa after researching many All-inclusives and stand-alone hotels/condos. We went away from the all-inclusives so we'd be more free to explore. Maya Villa is located in an ideal spot between the ocean and the 5th Ave strip. The condo itself was very nice and roomy. We stayed in #412, first floor. Kitchen fully outfitted for cooking. Adjacent living area with TV. Great grocery store called Mega nearby that we stocked up at our first day of 5. Bedroom was huge - lots of storage, firm king bed, flat panel TV. Nice tile bathroom with shower. Some noise from bath above but not significant. Paid $25 for 3 days of wi-fi and unlimited long distance calls - worth it. Long skinny swimming pool in courtyard was very nice but the place was not fully occupied when we were there in April. With all units occupied pool might be overcrowded. Hot tub in pool was great after long day. Service and staff were vey responsive. We went to the "Beach Club" once for a buffet and drinks. Did not see point of returning - you could not use the beach there. Nice lounge chairs if you're into lounging. Also did not get to use the "Al Cielo" beach club that they advertise as a perk. We were looking forward to it but on calling for a reservation (I guess they share it with other hotels) we were told it was booked for the next 6 days. This was the only real disappointment of our stay at Maya Villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a unique combination of modern luxury and Mayan magic at this exquisite condo hotel located steps from the white sand beach. Seventeen spacious condominiums are nestled among lush vegetation that make this condo hotel your own tropical oasis. The condominium is surrounded by Mayan art, handcrafted by the region's most talented Mayan artists. Enter trough the great Mayan arch, and find yourself in the midst of greenery, cascading waterfalls, and a sparkling heated pool made of jade-colored and gecko-shaped mosaic and glass that give it the name of Jewel of Playa. Some of the penthouses offer amazing views of the Caribbean sea which is just half of a block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel And Beach Club
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen