“Made our vacation a vacation”

Boutique Tours Mexico
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Specialist in perzonalized flexible, small-group and private tours to the most amazing cenotes and impressive archeological areas such as Tulum, Coba and Chichen-Itza. We help you discover the best of Mexico!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We spent 3 days in Tulum as part of a longer trip to the area and Sergio was amazing! He took us to great cenotes, knew the best places to eat lunch, was super kind, knowledgable and prepared, and was just a wonderful host. I spend a lot of time chatting with him as we drove around in his clean, well-stocked minivan and I learned so much from him about the Mayans and the whole area. We have a 12 year old and a 15 year old and they were engaged and had fun at each activity Sergio planned for us. Highly recommended!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"amazing cenotes"
"local history"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

BTM came highly recommended by the Mezzanine Hotel and didn’t disappoint. I booked the Chichen Itza and cenote tour. Leo arrived right on time and took us to Chichen Itza first. He was very informative and friendly. We got a private tour of the ruins and Leo took pictures of us whenever we asked. Next we visited an awesome cenote, had lunch, and visited Valladolid. We had an amazing time with Leo and will use BTM the next time we’re in Tulum!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Sergio and his son Caleb make an excellent team. You feel like you are visiting old family friends. They love what they do and are so happy sharing their best Cenotes with you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took a guided tour to Chichen Itza with Sergio and we were really happy with the tour. He is nice, very knowledgeable and has a great personality. Also, he is very organized and made the experience a great one. We would DEFINITELY recommend anyone take a tour with this company, they go above and beyond.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in Tulum celebrating a friend's birthday and our tour became quite the adventure. Sergio came highly recommended by our hotel concierge at Mi Amor. Sergio was absolutely amazing. He picked us up at 7am sharp and drove us to our destination. During the ride, he provided us with historical context and gave us a rundown of what we were about to experience.

The ruins were so beautiful. He was so patient with us and coached us as we climbed the highest pyramid. I can't imagine how often he gives the tours, so I really appreciated his patience and kindness.

The ceynotes were GORGEOUS. He took us to two different locations - one indoors in a cave and one outdoors. The outdoors version took the cake for me; I literally floated all my cares away.

Sergio is also quite the photographer so don't be shy to ask him to capture adventurous moments.

Sergio, though this review is long overdue, my friend and I are still talking about our amazing day with you. Thank you for everything and continue to educate tourists who are eager to dive into and learn about your culture!