“Excellent ”

Chiltepin Marisquillos
Ranked #293 of 1,427 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very good meal Omar and Esau were very helpfull and they were the only place we found people who speak English . Yottabyte recommended for eu citizens.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

not my first visit and the service has always been awesome. burgers and crepes were yummy. thanks omar for the great service!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I ordered seafood and meat kebab, it looked great when they brought it but tasted horrible - it was burned outside and raw inside and had a taste of a dirty gas grill.
My husband ordered octopus and it also tasted as dirty gas grill. But he was able to eat at least middle part of octopus. Such a waist of product!
I didn't eat my dish and they still charged me for it, no apologies. I'm not recommending this place.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I went there with my husband for dinner and we were impressed by the quantity andnquality of the food. We both really enjoy our meal. The service was great and fast.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Love this little restaurant. We’ve had the tuna tacos, marlin tacos, tostadas, seafood soup and a hamburger. All were excellent. Tacos are less than 50pesos each and are pretty filling. The staff starts you off with a complimentary small shrimp soup (delicious!), and the tastes just keep coming. Every time I see someone ordering something else, I want it too.

Patricio is a terrific waiter, the manager Isaiah is gracious. Honestly, all the staff are very good. A must in Playa Del Carmen!
PS. Don’t confuse this restaurant with one on 20 Av. We found this one is much better.