“Fabulous location, best in class service, I'm...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LindseyG2...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fabulous location, best in class service, I'm ready to go back!”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

First of all, Lunada is gorgeous, perfectly landscaped, quiet, and in a VERY convenient location. Axel, the concierge, arranged transportation from the airport and met me at Lunada. He showed me highlights of the property, helped me get settled into the condo, walked me to the grocery store, recommended restaurants and things to do, and was available to help at any given time.

The condo has 2 bedrooms, each with it's own full bath. The kitchen has all the essentials you'd need.

The location is awesome. Easy walk to the beach and to 5th Avenue; plus, easy walk to delicious, local restaurants.

Can we please talk about the rooftop? The cool jacuzzi tub is delightful. I'm already looking forward to the next visit!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 May 2017
Thank you very much for your coment In happy address we allways care abuth your expirience that it was amazing, come back soon.
Mary S
“Clean condo close to 5th ave and beach with great staff”
Reviewed 7 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

How easy it was to get to beach and shopping area. Very helpful rental agent. Clean well furnished condo . Excellent rooftop pool and great play area. Very nice balcony. Quiet.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Apr 2017
Thank you very much for your review and we hope to have you back again. Your home away from home awaits, best regards
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing