We went for 4 nights. The hotel sells itself as top of the line but it has some work to do!
The beds were the best ever but the checkin was terrible . We had arrived at 1pm and did not get a.room till 5pm. But instead of saying it will be awhile they said soon, soon! So we water and water inthe lobby on a beautiful sunny day!
The began charging for the wifi during our stay. It is free for members of their time share club. How much could wifi cost? An exclusive facility should be all inclusive including wifi
The beach is a mess! The BP oil has ruined it! Really, it's brown water with tar on the sand! The pools were nice but no swim up bar service.
The food was good but no steak resturant.
All in all it was a nice place that has big plans (only opened 3 years ago) and some work to live up to its own exclusive hotel status.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen