Overall had a wonderful experience in Mexico. Wasn't sure if I would enjoy it. The Hacienda Tres Rios staff was very friendly and helpful. They bring you drinks to the pool area and the beach. Luved the beds by the beach. Jose was always asking if we wanted another drink or pizza. The breakfast was awesome. It included almost everything you could want for breakfast including a couple mexican dishes. The Italian restaurant had great lasagna and I luved the pizza too.
We left our laptop and pesos out in the room and nothing was ever stolen. They do have a safe for valueables too. A cab ride to Playa del Carmen was $20 and a ferry ride will take you to Cozmel. A great trip. Great experience. The people were friendly everywhere we went.
Mike from Arizona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen