“Most beautiful of stays in Mexico”
Spacious Suites Luxurious Bathrooms

Spanish first
Any
Adrienne...
Mamaroneck, New York
“Most beautiful of stays in Mexico”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I joined my sister and her friends who had visited Petac in the past, and the Hacienda, the manager and staff, accommodations, meals and services very quickly out did her descriptions. The photos capture some of the beauty, but the sounds of birds, the air, and ease of slipping into a time of gracious service and the mix of modern convenience and timeless elegance is hard to capture. I cannot speak to their cooking classes, but will want to return for them, or for a week of leisure.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Pat F
Shady Side, MD
“Best overall trip we've ever taken!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

We recently stayed at Hacienda Petac where we participated in a Yucatan cooking class; the trip also included a few excursions into the city and to Uxmal. My husband and I are retired and have done a fair amount of traveling. Neither words nor pictures can adequately convey how special this place is. Most reviews will mention that it is a tastefully restored Hacienda with exquisite attention to detail. Or that the tasty meals, made with fresh ingredients, were always were presented on splendidly dressed tables, complete with artistically arranged flower petals and unique napkin settings. The accommodations are spectacular in every way; the additional amenities (heated pool, spa, game room, media room , etc.) allow utmost pampering of oneself.
One part of the experience that struck us the most, however, is the management and staff. It is clear that the staff is happy and having fun at what they do; The hacienda is exceptionally well-run. I can't think of a detail that was omitted - when we arrived we were greeted with a glass of hibiscus tea; after touring Uxmal, on return to our van, we were each handed a cool washcloth that had been packed in a cooler.
The setting alone is incredible; add in all the other well done components and this is a vacation we will always remember.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Miami

NY
Reviewed 16 October 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 1,786
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing