See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Where to begin... I have travelled all over the world and stayed in places from £2 a night to £200 per night. The worst service I have ever had was here- there is no excuse for rudeness.

Upon arrival we were greeted as if we were an inconvenience after being looked up and down by the 2 staff chatting in the reception. Things only got worse as listed below;

-staff obviously hated their jobs (30 yr old female with glasses on reception was happy to give a blank face "no" as an answer to any question and gave no solutions). We are polite and British but this was infuriating.

-hostel like room , not been decorated since built (see images) tired is an understatement

-aircon 3 days older than jesus, noisy with no remote and useless given you could see the outside due to ill fitting

- ice cold dribble for a shower

- communal areas looked as if they have never been cleaned. Free water should come with a warning as that station has never been cleaned.

-towels barely suitable for a muddy household pet.(see images)

- complimentary water in our room had been half drank.

-toilet in first room didn't flush, having politely informed the reception staff, he asked me to prove it and show him... I was mortified to be presented with a situation where I had to show someone you my poo.... yes you have read this correctly.

-room 2 toilet also broken but we were bored of moving and the shower was even worse. (See images)

-door barely locks and someone could easily break in- I felt very unsafe so barely slept.

-long dark corridors not suitable for a solo female

-the lamp in our room was torn to shreds, I can not belive they have not replaced a lampshade which probably costs £2

All in all thoroughly dissapointing, highly embarrassing and Very bad value for money- I would advise you stay elsewhere and do not waste your money on this "3 star".

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank E-9-2-V
Reviewed 4 March 2017

All was perfect, the room was big, fresh and quite to have a nice sleep. Also ther's a swimming pool for your free time! What else?!?
Also the position is so close to the center and the staff was so kind and helpful.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike_travel84
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I don't understand how this hotel can have more rating and good reviews.

We were a large group and in my room and in other rooms the restroom smelled terrible always like sewer.

In my friends room the tv didn't worked and the air conditioner was spilling water inside the room. In another friends room the toilet didn't work.

The restroom is very small you don't have space to put your restroom things. You don't have space in the shower to put your shampoo or soap. Even to hang your towel.

The room seems to be dirty always. That is why the room is so cheap. The shower pressure is very poor.

For a family I would not recommend because the pool is very deep for kids.

The breakfast is okay. The staff is friendly and the location is good near many convenience stores.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 686rolandob
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Stayed one night as limited time. Great location and cost for family of 5 (3 double beds). Great pool. Only complaint is the noisy airconditioning. Bathroom clean and shower a step down so no wet bathroom floor.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KathyK108
Reviewed 17 June 2016

A very nice hotel in the center of Merida. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and our overall experience was very positive.

However, the hotel doesn't not have its own parking lot so they will cover for you from 8pm to 8am in a parking lot close to their premises (be careful it's not the one right next door).
Therefore you have to pay during daytime 15 or 20 pesos per hour ( I can't remember exactly) which can add up if you stay for a few days with a car.

Date of stay: June 2016