Cabanas Maria Del Mar(Isla Mujeres)
US$ 99
US$ 94
Azul Maya(Isla Mujeres)
US$ 102
Casa Alkimia(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
US$ 133
Casa Cural(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
US$ 85
  • Breakfast included
Balu Hotel & Hostel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
US$ 55
  • Breakfast included
Casa del Mar(Isla Mujeres)
US$ 32
US$ 31
Casa de los Suenos(Isla Mujeres)
US$ 333
US$ 274
  • Breakfast included
Ixchel Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$ 414
US$ 262
Official Hotel
US$ 232
US$ 226
Sea Hawk(Isla Mujeres)
TripAdvisor
All reviewskids playingsome great restaurantsair conditioningunitskitchenettetaxipesosoceanisland
Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

The place was perfect for me. Not far from the beach. Great food in the neighbourhood. Awesome building manager. Awesome living among the locals. Never was harassed or threatened. Felt very safe. Loved it. Will be back. Grocery store not far. Basto's grill not far. Wi fi worked. Beer from the grocery store worked out to be $3.74 Canadian for a six pack.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Dale W
Reviewed 13 January 2015

We spent 7 days in La Luna Studio and enjoyed it greatly. The studio is just right for 2 people and has everything you need. Very clean and cozy....loved being in the residential area, waking to the sounds of roosters and going to the rooftop to take in the sunrise with my morning coffee. Grocery stores, food vendors, and some great restaraunts are within blocks and we enjoyed strolling the streets and going with the flow. Even met the neighbor Jesus and his cute chiuahua names Princess--felt like home away from home. We rented a golf cart which made it easy to get back and forth to North Beach, but could also take a taxi if your budget is an issue. This was a great place to retreat to after spending an afternoon on busy Playa Norte. The owners Sue and Will are super helpful and friendly, spent one evening talking with Will and he gave us some really great insight into living and even working on Isla, super nice people. Casa Zuzy is for sale and I'm ready for my next adventure, only don't have the funds at this time....if I did, it would be mine next :-) At $40-$50 a night...this is the right place....spend your extra $$ on the dining out experiences, this Isla is a heavenly place for us food junkies. Basto's is about 4 blocks away and best meal we had on trip.

Room Tip: either room is perfect.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KariRachelle
Pinetree1951, Owner at Casa Zuzy Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2015

Dear Kari
So happy you and Sam had such a fun vacation on isla. Happy you were pleased with our home as well. I have tried to think of all the things I look for when I go on vacation! Also thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review...it is greatly appreciated. May our lives be filled with adventure!

Susan And Will

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We stayed in la luna apartment for three weeks this year and loved the apartment. Both apartments are fully equipped and new. Everything needed is available and if there were any questions Sue and Miguel were quick to answer.

We spent many afternoons on the rooftop enjoying a crevasa and a dip in the pool or nap on the hammock. One day we were thinking of shrimp cocktail - talked to the housekeeper fatima who called her friend and within 15 minutes we had a kilo of shrimp delivered. How can you ask for anything more.

The neighbourhood is safe and wonderful for walking and relaxing. Garrafon, south end beach clubs are a nice walk away and the bus to centro is only 5 pesos and runs almost past the apartments/house.

We will be back next year and other family if ours are there this year as we'll. it is a place we will definitely recommend to our friends.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank islalover_62
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I spent 6 weeks in the Sol apt at Casa Zuzy. I totally loved it. The apartment is decorated beautifuly and is a good size for a studio apt. The private balcony was big and loved watching out at all the neighbourly things going on. There were restaurants, groceries and a market very close. You could walk to Playa Lancheros and enjoy their excellent fish or lounge next door at the Albatros beach club. Casa de los Suenos which is my favorite happy hour is walkable too. Downtown is a 30 - 40 or even 26 peso cab fare.
I loved the use of the roof top patio. Spent some afternoons lounging in the hammock and dipping in the pool. It was perfect to cool you down. The evenings were warm enough to have some wine on the roof in the evening.
The apts are very clean and everything you need is there.
The managers for Casa Zuzy Sue and Miguel are very helpful and very friendly.. I would book with them again.
I would definitely stay at Casa Zuzy again!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandy M
Pinetree1951, Owner at Casa Zuzy Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Hi Sandy, Thanks for your nice review and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. it was a great pleasure to get to know you....hope to see you next year!

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Casa Zuzy was the perfect place for me to unplug, relax and explore the Island in a more authentic way. Casa Zuzy is situated, mid island, in the local Islanders neighborhoods. The occasional sounds of street vendors, dogs barking, roosters crowing and kids playing was music to my ears. Active and lively in the evenings, yet quiet during mid-day. The neighborhood is safe and friendly especially if you attempt to use your Spanish and greet people with a smile. During my daily walks, I could easily enjoy the ocean, lagoon and the outdoor market, all only a few blocks away. Staying in the El Sol studio was clean and comfortable, I had everything I needed to cook all my own meals and even hot water (which is a luxury for here). I was quickly supplied with drinking water and toiletries, towels etc....The WiFi worked fine for me as did all appliances, it was a bonus to have a larger refrigerator. The space is good for two people, I enjoyed the outdoor terrace and the rooftop terrace very much. The owners and managers were very helpful and accommodating. Thank you for sharing your casa with me!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Syndi D
Pinetree1951, Owner at Casa Zuzy Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

It was a great pleasure to have you stay at Casa Zuzy! Always fun to stop and chat with you and you were so sweet to our Miss Killer. She loved her walks with you! We are glad you had a good time and hope to see you again!