Review Highlights
Unique, Traditional Yoga Studio. Truly incredible.

I have been practicing yoga for 15 years and teaching for four. Lal's classes were unique and... read more

Reviewed 8 May 2018
Kelly O
Best yoga experience ever!

Don’t miss the 9:00 AM class with Lal. He is an amazing teacher. This is not your ordinary yoga... read more

Reviewed 11 February 2018
g0negirl
Ottawa, Canada

All reviews na balam teacher training amazing teacher classes lal challenging teaching treehouse knowledge depth
Reviewed 16 September 2016

I have been going to Isla Mujeres for 6 year's and this year I had the honor and privilege to practice with Lal, If you are going to the Island and are thinking about taking a yoga class DO IT at the Vastu School of Yoga! Leave your ego at the door and be ready to embrace breath, movement and a shift of energy. The classes are for every level beginner yes if you have never even been on a yoga mat go, if you are an experienced yogi go!Experience for yourself what everyone is raving about !

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Went to several classes while on vacation - great workout - wonderful instructor - I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

My husband and I were staying in Isla Mujeres July 2016. I was not expecting to take a yoga class. I had never done yoga. My friend encouraged to take his class. She had taken the class before and said it was an amazing experience.

My first experience ever in yoga was with Lal, and I found it to be an incredible experience. I had the privilege of a calming physical and spiritual personal experience. He was very knowledgeable and patient with our class. I felt encouraged to accomplish what I set out to do. The setting is peaceful and it gets you relaxed and prepared for the day.

Thank you friend for advising me to take the yoga class. I look forward to taking a class with VASTU School of Yoga again in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I took yoga twice while in Isla Mujeres. The class is taught by a true yoga master. He is a skilled, compassionate teacher with a sense of humor and grace. We (three people) met under a palapa near the ocean. A cross breeze wafted through as we moved. He can teach to students at varying levels.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Lal and Lorrie (the owners) are two of the most knowledgable yogis I have ever had the privilege of knowing. They make you feel safe and secure during the class while also teaching you that you can do anything you set your mind to! I look forward to taking a class with them again in the future.