“"Best Ever Yoga Experience"”

Vastu School of Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: Vastu International School of Yoga offers traditional and classical yoga classes(as well as Private instructions) everyday at the beautiful Na Balam Spa & Resort and Yoga Oriented Hotel. The School also hosts Yoga teacher training(RYT200,300,&500 By Yoga Alliance) and Yoga Retreats throughout the year. Owned and directed by Lorrie Conglose and Lal Maharajh, the school trains yoga teachers from around the world. Yoga classes are open to all levels and are held in a beautiful palapa surrounded by lush gardens. The beautiful wood floors ground you in your practice and the sounds of the ocean help to keep you in a meditative and relaxed state of mind. This traditional and classical approach to Yoga is often a new and refreshing experience for even the more advanced students. Vastu offers 5 and 7 Night Yoga and Restorative Retreats including yoga and meditation classes, spa treatments, snorkeling and unlimited assess to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Reviewed 16 September 2016

I have been going to Isla Mujeres for 6 year's and this year I had the honor and privilege to practice with Lal, If you are going to the Island and are thinking about taking a yoga class DO IT at the Vastu School of Yoga! Leave your ego at the door and be ready to embrace breath, movement and a shift of energy. The classes are for every level beginner yes if you have never even been on a yoga mat go, if you are an experienced yogi go!Experience for yourself what everyone is raving about !

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"lesson"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Went to several classes while on vacation - great workout - wonderful instructor - I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

My husband and I were staying in Isla Mujeres July 2016. I was not expecting to take a yoga class. I had never done yoga. My friend encouraged to take his class. She had taken the class before and said it was an amazing experience.

My first experience ever in yoga was with Lal, and I found it to be an incredible experience. I had the privilege of a calming physical and spiritual personal experience. He was very knowledgeable and patient with our class. I felt encouraged to accomplish what I set out to do. The setting is peaceful and it gets you relaxed and prepared for the day.

Thank you friend for advising me to take the yoga class. I look forward to taking a class with VASTU School of Yoga again in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I took yoga twice while in Isla Mujeres. The class is taught by a true yoga master. He is a skilled, compassionate teacher with a sense of humor and grace. We (three people) met under a palapa near the ocean. A cross breeze wafted through as we moved. He can teach to students at varying levels.