Review Highlights
Unique, Traditional Yoga Studio. Truly incredible.

I have been practicing yoga for 15 years and teaching for four. Lal's classes were unique and... read more

Reviewed 8 May 2018
Kelly O
Best yoga experience ever!

Don’t miss the 9:00 AM class with Lal. He is an amazing teacher. This is not your ordinary yoga... read more

Reviewed 11 February 2018
g0negirl
Ottawa, Canada

All reviews amazing teacher classes lal spiritual teaching mindfulness
Reviewed 4 August 2016

My husband and I were staying in Isla Mujeres July 2016. I was not expecting to take a yoga class. I had never done yoga. My friend encouraged to take his class. She had taken the class before and said it was an amazing experience.

My first experience ever in yoga was with Lal, and I found it to be an incredible experience. I had the privilege of a calming physical and spiritual personal experience. He was very knowledgeable and patient with our class. I felt encouraged to accomplish what I set out to do. The setting is peaceful and it gets you relaxed and prepared for the day.

Thank you friend for advising me to take the yoga class. I look forward to taking a class with VASTU School of Yoga again in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I took yoga twice while in Isla Mujeres. The class is taught by a true yoga master. He is a skilled, compassionate teacher with a sense of humor and grace. We (three people) met under a palapa near the ocean. A cross breeze wafted through as we moved. He can teach to students at varying levels.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Lal and Lorrie (the owners) are two of the most knowledgable yogis I have ever had the privilege of knowing. They make you feel safe and secure during the class while also teaching you that you can do anything you set your mind to! I look forward to taking a class with them again in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

I'm on vacation, so I thought a little yoga and stretching couldn't help. That's not what I found. I found the most beautiful, wonderful yoga experience. Lal was awesome and 10X awesome. I never was told or taught the 'why' in yoga and he took me on as his student. I found Lynnette, even the first day. I went 4 evenings (6pm) in a row and 3 of those were one-on-one. I have good tools to take home. I highly recommend and try to go everyday you are on island. Plan for over an hour and have an open mind.

Follow the signs or go to Na Balam hotel and it is on the south side of the street. There is a pic of the 2nd story thatched roof structure. Ask Lal to turn on the AC if it's too hot (j.k. the AC is the ceiling fans).

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Hmmm... It was amazing. Totally about you and your body&mind connection. Great journey in beautiful place in the middle of Palm trees so close to the beach that you hear waves and the best thing about it was great teacher. Thank you
Lal