First of all keep in mind I am writing a review for a 2 star hotel....
- Location is right on the money, beach front, in the correct part of town, pretty much everything you need is walking distance. If the hotel vibe is not doing for you, you are next door to other higher end resorts.
- Staff are friendly super accommodating
- Bed was comfy
- Rooms are clean and cleaned regularly.
- The view I had (room8) was great, sea view.
- Bathroom is clean
- Onsite beach bar
- Hotel was on the chilled side, meaning it wasn't jammed with people.
- Bar was cheap.
- Tariff was affordable
- Rooms are dated but clean
- No mini bar but has a fridge
- Sometimes the bar next door pumps music so if you are trying to have a afternoon siesta then you may need ear plugs.
- TV sucked but not like I stayed in the room too much anyway.
- Door security to my room seemed a bit flimsy so I made sure I hid all my valuables when I left the room.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included