“Great family condo.”
other travellers have booked this property
Awesome Pool Pool and Hot Tub
Awesome Pool
Pool and Hot Tub
Dining Room
View from kitchen
Living room, complete with games, DVDs and plenty of family space
Bedroom 2~ King bed and twin bed~ both w/ memory foam toppers
Bedroom 3~ two twins with lofts~ all with memory foam toppers
Master walk-in-shower
Front balcony with great view of the ocean
Sun and a great view from the master balcony
Relaxing beach
Sunset from balcony
Nearby snorkeling
Very private beach steps from the pool
Beach view from the pool
Our pier is great for snorkeling or watching sunsets...
Beautiful entryway
Sunset view from your balcony
Weight/Work-out room
Relaxing by the pool
Huge Palapa for relaxing
Puerta al Mar at night
Pool and Hot Tub at night
Swim up bar and Hot Tub
Entrance to paradise
Puerta al Mar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Orchid Z
Vancouver, Canada
“Great family condo.”
Reviewed 19 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Our family of 6 (2 grandparents, our daughter and her husband, and our 2 granddaughters) enjoyed our stay very much. This is a quiet, out of the way, relaxed and restful location. The property next door is under construction which was quite noisey during the day but hopefully this won't last too long. The beach was wonderful but not good for swimming or snorkelling. You have to go up north to find good beaches. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I can't thank José enough for arranging all our needs including our whale shark trip which was unbelievable... A great time was had by all......

vcollera
Tampa, Florida
“Amazing views”
Reviewed 23 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Just got back from isla mujures my favorite island I must say second visit here and will be back in February this condo has amazing views the owners you can tell take pride in their home and welcoming others to stay here they thought of everything you might need. on a very quiet side of isla but just a golfcart away from everything the owners are great at responding to any questions you might have the property is very well kept up the people that work there work very hard to keep this property maintained I would definitely recommend staying here

kristalai...
Plymouth, Michigan
“Husbands 60th Birthday”
Reviewed 23 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We had our 4 children, 2 in their twenties with their boyfriends stay 9 days for my husbands 60th birthday. It was a fantastic trip, renting golf carts to get around the island is a must! Mango Café and Olivia were two of our favorite restaurants! The condo was very nice and clean with a great view, the pool was good.

rstoffa
“Private OASIS!”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

What an adventure!!! The condo was amazing! The view from the patio was spectacular. We enjoyed sunset on the pier every night, swam in the pool everyday, and rented golf carts so we could cruise around the island trying different restaurants for dinner each night. We made breakfast at the condo and even took the blender down to the swim up bar to enjoy some frosty cocktails while was swam. We had an absolute blast! A trip we'll always remember!!!! Thanks to the Conners for sharing their piece of heaven with us!!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
RPRStrike...
Meridian, Idaho
“Fantastic, wonderful and highly recommended!”
Reviewed 13 March 2016 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I previously stayed in Isla Mujeres in 2012foe my 60th birthday. I rented a wonderful home and fell in love with the Island. I didn't think paradise could get any better.

In 2015, I took my wife and daughter to Isla Mujeres to share the experience with them. I wanted to find someplace different this time and came across Casa Bendicion at Puerta Al Mar. I vaguely rememberd seeing the propery back in 2012 as I stayed about a mile down the road on Sac Bajo.

I cannot begin to describe how wonderful the accomodations were at Casa Bendicion. The owner, Richard Cooner, was excellent to work with. The pictures on his website were exactly what I experienced. The condo is very well taken care of. I oved the pool which seemed to be very private from therest of the island and as a bonus, I loved the private beach with a long pier that led you out to waist deep beautiful warm water.

The grounds were very well kept and the staff was always present and keeping busy grooming the beach, the landscaping and keeping the entire area immaculate.

There was always someone available to answer a question and ,ake a recommendation..

I am so sorry that is has taken me so long to write this review because the owner, Richard, was so gracious in getting back to me and making sure everything was OK.

As a Vice President of Hotels, I was very impressed with my stay and would highly recommend staying at Casa Bendicion.

I will look forward to visiting the next time my travels bring me back to Isla Mujeres.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool area was immaculate and very quiet.
Liked least: The no-see-ums each eveningat dusk but that is to be expected on Isla Mujeres and no fault of the property.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing