“Bliss on the beach, peace in the pool!”
other travellers have booked this property
Awesome Pool Pool and Hot Tub
Awesome Pool
Pool and Hot Tub
Dining Room
View from kitchen
Living room, complete with games, DVDs and plenty of family space
Bedroom 2~ King bed and twin bed~ both w/ memory foam toppers
Bedroom 3~ two twins with lofts~ all with memory foam toppers
Master walk-in-shower
Front balcony with great view of the ocean
Sun and a great view from the master balcony
Relaxing beach
Sunset from balcony
Nearby snorkeling
Very private beach steps from the pool
Beach view from the pool
Our pier is great for snorkeling or watching sunsets...
Beautiful entryway
Sunset view from your balcony
Weight/Work-out room
Relaxing by the pool
Huge Palapa for relaxing
Puerta al Mar at night
Pool and Hot Tub at night
Swim up bar and Hot Tub
Entrance to paradise
Puerta al Mar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
LaCondena...
Evansville,Indiana
“Bliss on the beach, peace in the pool!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

I've stayed a ton of places on this island over the years but what I loved about Casa Bendicion was the quiet. So many of the units were shuttered, it's obvious many are enjoyed only by their owners and never rented. It very much feels like a private enclave. The flora and fauna at Puerto al Mar are lovely, and we so enjoyed the amenities. The jacuzzi at sunset with an ice cold Sol just almost couldn't be topped. We had the pool to ourselves the majority of the time. The property manager, José, at Ask Isla was away enjoying his own holiday, but I couldn't have nicer things to say about his partner Daniel, who went quite out of his way to make sure we all enjoyed our stay. Especially my fiesty anxiety ridden redheaded best friend who had never left domestic soil before. His reassurance really helped her relax and enjoy the week. Bravo. Can we talk about the mattresses in this place for a moment? Mexico is NOT known for having great beds. This may very well change as more people stay here. We ALL slept like the dead. Fabulous mattresses. Lovely linens. I'm such a snob about bedding. A+! One thing worth mentioning is that there is a hinge above the door that opens to let the breeze through. We did this and never needed the A/C on outside the bedrooms. Another, if your kindle fails you, (or wifi, which was intermittent at best at puerto al mar) this condo is PACKED with great reads from beachy authors like Elin Hilderbrand. In a nutshell this condo is fantastic!! Book it, and let the sound of the ocean and the breeze wash over you for a few weeks. It will cleanse your soul. Casa Bendicion is TRULY a blessing and the Connors are lovely accommodating hosts who thought of everything.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
MI

Indianapolis
Reviewed 19 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing