“This is a really lovely place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
View of the beach and the ocean from my 410 balcony
View of he beach and the ocean from my 410 balcony Ixchel Condos --My unit is on the left building--4th floor --right on the beach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of he beach and the ocean from my 410 balcony
Ixchel Condos --My unit is on the left building--4th floor --right on the beach
Award Winning --quality and service --repeat guests
Private pool for our guests
panorama shot off the balcony
My balcony with saftey netting for the little ones
Living room --42' flat screen tv--DVD--I-Pod docking station
6 ft leather couch in the living room
Dinning and living rooms --opens onto the balcony
Living room
View from the Mater bedroom --walk-out onto the patio from the bedroom
Mater Bedroom--King bed--full bath
Standard Bedroom--2 double beds --full bath --window view only of the ocean --no balcony
Standard Bedroom-- small fridg--microwave--coffe maker --bottled water -
Deep sea fishing --Isla Mujeres is some of the best sail fishing in the world
Under water pics of Sail fish at Isla
Under water pics taken at Isla
Bar and grill at the pool
Joan and Clyde --owner --sunset dinner
My wife --with a local girl selling things in town
Local vendors
Turtles around Isla
We are the owners --Clyde and Joan
Whole fried snapper --Yum
Another great sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
dloehler
Kerrville, Texas
“This is a really lovely place to stay!”
Reviewed 18 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Wonderful accommodations on the best beach on the island (one of the finest beaches in the world). The property management staff were professional and accommodating- all the transfers and services they arranged worked without a hitch. The property itself is A+. Food and drink from the property's restaurant were always great with beachside service. We had a spectacular time and plan to visit again soon. You absolutely can not go wrong staying at Ixchel and Clyde Schmidt's condo is just about perfect.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Bill L
Kimball, Minnesota
“The finest hotel I have ever experienced.”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

The Ixchel and its staff are the most perfect combination I have experienced. The rooms are fantastic; spacious, clean, comfortable, and elegant would describe each room. The staff is always willing to be of any help possible and greet you at every meeting. The only down side would be the slow service at the restaurant. Good food , but a long wait. Beautiful beech for all.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beech and the view.
Liked least: Slow service at the restaurant.
Travelling group: Friends
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
24 Mar 2015
Hello Bill
Thank you for your post on your stay at my property at Ixchel
I am sorry to hear about your service at the restaurant --I assume it was the pool bar --??
I will report your concerns to the HOA board
I did notice that you where also not completely satisfied which directions and ease of booking ??
If you can let me know how I could make it better it would be helpful
Thanks again and return soon--Clyde
nylascher...
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“Would stay again!”
Reviewed 13 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

This condo has everything you need to make your vacation that extra special.!

The balcony is the best part of the condo...who would argue with that view. We were able to still enjoy the balcony when it was windy, we were able to get out of the wind. The shower was awesome which was a nice surprise in MX.

Great location. Easy walking distance to downtown. Felt very safe.

Thanks Clyde and Joan for sharing your condo with us. Your efforts to accommodate your guests is very much appreciated and hope to come back in the future to visit Isla Mujeres and your condo.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Management Response
14 Feb 2015
Thank you for your review and input --It does make a difference for new guests
I look forward to your return to my unit at Ixchel
whidbeys
Washington State
“Another Ten Days In Paradise”
Reviewed 15 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

We've been going to Isla for several years now and have stayed in many different places. None have come close to our experiences staying in the number 410 Unit at Ixchel Condos.

From our first inquiry, Clyde walks us through the booking process including supplying information on how to contact US Entertainment shuttle service from the Cancun Airport to being met at the ferry on Isla and escorted to the condo.

Once we arrive at the condo (for us that's after more than 24 hours of traveling) everything is explained to us, questions are answered and a cell phone is provided with numbers of anyone we may need to contact during our stay.

The condo is kept immaculate by a wonderful young woman (Diana is her name) that we've come to know over the years. She comes six days a week and has helped us with more than keeping the condo clean.

This condo offers wi-fi service and when it's working it's great.. We know it can be discouraging when a service is not working - and coming from the US where we're so used to all the perks of modern technology we need to be humbled a little when visiting other countries that aren't "wired" the way we are at home.

We own a business and must manage it even while on vacation. There have been times when the wi-fi situation has made us nervous. Having said that it is most important to note that everyone connected with this condo does all that they can to assist in getting us back on-line when there are difficulties with the service. They are working diligently and at a great cost we have no doubt, to be sure all guests have as close a service available as we do here in the states. We've never stayed ANYWHERE on Isla where the wi-fi worked 100% of the time -at least here we get help! With that help this past September I was able to get a good wi-fi connection most of the time and kept up with work at home.

I have to admit it made me reflect on the fact that we go to Isla to unwind and have fun in one of the most beautiful places on earth - so if I couldn't get on-line every minute of every day it was time to recognize that happens ALL OVER the island from time to time.

Just knowing that everyone from the owners to the housekeeper do all that they can to make our stay the best it can be is one of the main reasons we keep coming back year after year and plan on doing the same next September for another ten days in paradise!

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Families with young children
MommaDe07...
White Lake, Michigan
“Great Condo at Ixchel 409/410”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This is the best condo at Ixchel, in our opinion! 409/410 is an end unit with a wrap around porch for incredible views of the beach, both pools and (of course) the perfect sunset pictures! The condo is very comfortable with a living room and full kitchen, master with a king bed that has it's own doorwall and additional window for watching the beach, and full bath with large shower. The second bedroom (which can be rented together with the main condo or separate) has two double beds and a full bath. The condo is on VBRO--# 90201 and is managed with Mundaca instead of Ixchel directly - which we like. There is a Vonage phone for free calls to the US, a local phone and free WiFi. The kitchens are complete with supplies for eat in meals, a blender and coolers to take to the beach. The condo owner is very easy to work with and directly involved in working with those who rent the condo. This is our second stay in this unit and we will be back again! Great choice for anyone looking to stay on North Beach (Playa Norte)!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to the beach, sunset views
Liked least: Not staying longer!
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing