All reviews no elevator nice balcony water pressure quiet street would definitely stay here again large room microwave isla loungers
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We are a couple on our honey moon, we decided that isla mujeres is such an amazing place so we dont need anything else than a nice hotel with a comfort bed.
We stayed there for 5 nights! Hotel kinich was a big great surprise for us.
Everything is perfectly clean, the staff are super nice and friendly.
They also provide coffee and cookies in the morning without telling about it on the web.
The location is really good, very close to the main street but enough far so you can have quite nights.

While all the hotels charge you more than they should. Hotel kinich charge reasonable price with a very good service. This is why they earned my honest review:)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShmulikK11
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Location was perfect- steps away from restaurants and shopping! Room was very large, clean and comfortable. Very clean common areas and room. The shower was leaky but we didn't figure it out until our last day (my husband just thought I was a water slob and vice versa) otherwise I'm sure they would have taken care of it right away. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would definetly stay here again. If you are looking for amenities and pampering - look elsewhere but for those who want to come and go without a fuss - this is your place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to Isla for 9 years. It's one of my favorite places to visit. Over the years I have stayed at multiple places on the island. I am always looking for a new place that isn't overpriced but still centrally located and has a clean room. When I read the reviews for Kinich I was surprised that I had never been there before. This will be our go to place going forward. It was AMAZING. Perfect location 2 blocks from the beach and a block from both main strips. The room was huge with a nice bed and a balcony and the air conditioning was the best of any hotel on the island that I have experienced. And, my absolute favorite part was Eduardo, the guy at the front desk. Super kind. Always friendly and welcoming. I've had my share of experiences on Isla where the staff isn't amazing. But Kinich is on top of it all. Thank you for a wonderful trip!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Bretrojas
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Pros: centrally located, very clean room, mini fridge, AC, golf cart rentals are downstairs, friendly staff, good shower pressure, maid service and fresh towels everyday, rooms are a good price

Cons: the walls are thin, you can hear people walking and talking in the hallways

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank khue n
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Pros: The rooms are large, very clean, and good location. Comfortable beds and linens. Microwave and fridge in room. Short walking distance to beaches and shopping. The staff was very friendly.
Cons: Doesn't look like much from the outside. Water pressure in shower just ok. Wi-fi not very strong. Coffee only, no pastry.

When you weigh it all out, I would stay there again for price and location.

Room Tip: No handicapped access, stairs only, no elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family