We have stayed at Villa Escondida 3 years in a row and intend to keep returning as it is a quiet little hidden paradise admist the city. Conveniently located across the street from the best guacamole in Cozumel, walking distance of el Centro and the ocean. Magda makes a spectacular breakfast and David adds a sense of humor that would make any Canadian proud. They offer spectacular recommendations for food and entertainment. Staying with Magda and David is liking visiting relatives that you really like and can't wait to see again. Thanks. T and J Minnesota
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Escondida is located only 0.3 miles from the city's main plaza and downtown square, so we are in the heart of everything!! We are a hotel-styled B&B ideal for adult travelers who want local attractions at their doorsteps. We have 4 private guest rooms with bathroom, swimming pool, lounge area with fridge and microwave, free WiFi, bicycles, gated parking, and personalized attention! We will be happy to help you organize all desired activities: massages, hair salon services, tours, private tours, fishing in kayaks, and more! Great dining, piers, the main plaza, local shops and more are all a short walk from this hidden Villa. David and Magda are looking forward to have you as guests in their home located in the heart of downtown Cozumel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Villa Escondida Cozumel Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Escondida Bed And Breakfast
- Villa Escondida Hotel Cozumel