Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Exelente in every way

Where do I start?? I chose to dive with Scuba life based on what I saw of their boats, and crew... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
BiggEsmalls
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Best Dive Shop in Cozumel - Safety & Professionalism

My wife and I completed our open water diver training with Scuba Life. We completed 6 dives in 3... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Alex N

All reviews captain marcelo dry towels these guys juan pablo satellite radio surface interval dive experience warm parkas between dives dive master fresh fruit excellent captain bull sharks great equipment swim throughs the reefs new marina
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had a wonderful few days diving with JP and Chino. They are professional, competent and enthusiastic, and quickly put us at ease having not dived for over a year. And just as important, they were great fun!
They took us to a number of different reefs and tailored the dives to suit our interests. One of the days we went out was my birthday, and they did not disappoint! We spotted turtles, sharks, eagle rays, lobsters, and much more.
Thank you JP, Chino and Marcelo for a memorable trip!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Diving Cozumel was perhaps the highlight of our entire Mexico trip. 2 of us are regular divers while 4 of us were going for the Discover Scuba dives. The crew - Carlos and Chino, were very patient with the newbies and ensured their safety throughout the dives, which my husband and I, both experienced divers, got to tag along for the ride. We did a day of diving without the newbies, but due to being paired with 2 others who have done a lot of the spots on the island, we didn't get to see anything fantastic. The dives were still good though, and visibility excellent.

The second day we dived with Scuba Life, we did it with the newbies. Lots of hand-holding, and very little time under water, but Carlos and Chino were there every step of the way to help the newbies get accustomed to the underwater world. We were very impressed by how well they took care of them.

Our last dive was definitely the best (for us) in Cozumel - we did the end of the Palancar reef - which was very shallow and great for the newbies, but had a lot of coral and life for us more experienced as well. Saw plenty of turtles, lobsters, nudibranch, a seahorse, and a lot of fish life as well.

Overall - i think everyone fell in love with diving - which was the point of the trip. Thanks to Carlos and Chino!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was skeptical of all the 5 star reviews, but we just got back yesterday & I can testify that they are indeed a 5 star shop. JP was excellent from day one with email communication and Carlos did a great job as our instructor for my 2 sons' referral dives.

They're a refreshing combination of professional, enthusiastic, entertaining, and great divers. The boat is also one of the nicer ones I've been on.

Thanks guys for a great family vacation!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We chose Scuba Life based on a friend’s recommendation and we were not disappointed. JP and the rest of his crew did a great job of taking care of my son and I on our three days of diving. My son did his open water certifcation during our trip and JP was thorough and a great teacher. The dive sites were “breath taking” with the abundant sea life and the amazing swin throughs. I would recommend Scuba Life to my friends for sure!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We did five days of diving with these guys last week. Each trip was super. JP was a phenomenal instructor for my daughter; she completed her Open Water Certification. Marcelo, Chino, and JP were all patient, welcoming, caring and cautious. I can see why they're getting so busy and I hope they can keep up with their growing demand! I'd definitely dive with them again next time in CZM.