“Excellent meal!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We came not as guests of the resort. The food was delicious with a great view and wonderful service. They have a great wine selection as well. The tuna starter was excellent! We also tried the calamari which were delicious as well. We enjoyed our entrees as well, lobster risotto was a great dish. We will definitely return for another meal!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We were staying at this property and wanted to go for some seafood. My husband had the filet and lobster which was good and I had grilled shrimp in the alfredo pasta. Good food and service. We each enjoyed dessert. Lava cake and a different chocolate cake with ice cream. All in all it was a good meal, but it was a bit overpriced. The temperature ran a bit warm too. Good service and view.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice meal here. As at all the restaurants in the El Presidente Intercontinental, the wait staff is attentive and friendly. We had a very tasty free appetizer with pesto and sun dried tomatoes purée, then crostata with assorted toppings. My spouse had the 3-pasta special (good but not extraordinary) and I had the lasagna, also good. Not top-notch In termsof Italian cuisine but nonetheless a pleasant evening. The decor is also very tasteful.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I loved our visit. He had the chicken parmigiana and I had the spinach and beef ravioli. Both were so good! Victor offered excellent service, he was just great. I had a 1/2 bottle of Shiraz and we topped it off with a delicious desert. We loved it so much, we even ordered room service from them a few days after visiting the restaurant.

1  Thank wll626
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We visited Alfredo’s with friends. This was our first time since the refurb. The setting, ambience & decor is still great. The food proved to be very disappointing.
I had the lobster which was served with a baked potato & nothing else. Most disappointing was the fact it was all just luke warm at best. Hubby had the surf & turf & found the fillet mignon lacking & the meal semi-cold.
The wine was over-priced...$400 for a Caymus which we usually pay around $120 in Cozumel.

The staff just hovered around without delivering excellence in service. It just felt pretentious & overkill. There were 3 tables in the restaurant the whole evening.

I will not be going back again!