“Just a great lobster sandwich...”
Review of Lobster Shack

Lobster Shack
Ranked #18 of 433 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 11
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I visited the lobster shack for the first time this past week, while on a cruise stop in Cozumel. I had the double lobster sandwich (345 pesos) and it was loaded with lobster, and bursting with flavor.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Best on the reviews here, we found this place. They have a very simple menu of fresh and delicious seafood at a reasonable price. We had box lunch for two, and it is a very good deal. Staff is very friendly and helpful. After Snorkelling for few hours, it really hit the spot.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

This is a fabulous place to eat lobster. Nothing fancy but the lobster was delicious. At $19.95 for a pound of lobster we were very happy. Will certainly go back when we return to Cozumel.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Trip advisor had great ratings so we decided to stop in for dinner, all I can say is wow the food is delicious! I had the surf and turf on yummy roll, friend had double lobster bowl both were equally yummy( the rolls is absolutely amazing though)
You won’t be disappointed if you’re a lobster fan!
I would definitely return in a heart beat

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

This place was absolutely delicious. We came in and were met by Manuel promptly. He asked us where we wanted to be seated. Since the weather was perfect, we sat outside. In no time, he had our drinks ready, and at the table. We each had the lobster and bacon bowl. It was sweet, salty, buttery, and tender. Everything in the bowl was DELICIOUS! Manuel was super kind when I paid the tab. It was 594 pesos for 2 bowls, a Coke, and a coconut Margarita. I accidentally gave him the wrong amount, and as we walked away he stopped me to show me the mistake. He was polite, understanding, and completely cool. I remedied the issue and he thanked us again for our business. Everything about this experience was perfect. This is better by far than the lobster sandwich at Le Chef, and priced better too. Go here. It’s awesome! We will be back!