“My new fav”
Review of Villa Aldora

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cozumel
Villa Aldora
Oconto Falls, Wisconsin
“My new fav”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We stayed in the Falice Suite from March 9-17th. I have been going to dive resorts since 1988 and was a little concerned that this villa did not have a restaurant or bar. So I was surprised when I found making our own food in our own kitchen enhanced my experience dramatically. No time was wasted in a restaurant waiting for your food. That means more time for diving and relaxing. Brent, who runs everything there, took us to the grocery store twice and we got everything we could ever need. Shopping in the large grocery store was easy, they have a check out line for english speakers and you can pay in dollars. It was like a Walmart superstore. The Falice suite was very comfortable and roomy. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The suite is also very quiet as no foot traffic is going by. Views are great, the water is just down the steps. We dove 2 dives/day for 7 days and were equally impressed with the diving operation. I can't think of anything negative to say about Villa Aldora or Aldora divers. That is why we are returning in the Fall. I have found my new favorite place. Before this Little Cayman Beach Resort was my favorite for years. Villa Aldora is better. Smaller, quieter, has a kitchen, is more intimate and the staff is at your service-literally. I just got back and I miss it already!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. On your first trip ask to see the other rooms for your return.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Denise W
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I stayed at the Villa last week and it was an amazing stay. The staff was great, the diving was great, along with the service, location and easy access to the dive boats can simply not be beat. It is an easy stroll into town and if you want a cab it is cheap! I can't say enough about diving and lodging with Aldora. I've been going to Cozumel for over 20 years and have never had this level of service! To the Villa staff...keep doing what you are doing and everyone will keep coming back! I know I will as soon as possible!!!!

Room Tip: The rooms with full kitchens are nice for making breakfast before you dive. The dive boat will be th...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I just want to say how professional, kind, and clean Villa Aldora was last week. I was there for almost a week diving with them. The staff is incredible!! They will run you into town, make sure you are comfortable, clean your room every day, stop by to check on you, have cook-outs on the grill FOR FREE, you name it!! The view is incredible and you can snorkle for free right outside your room.

This place is a true 20 on a 10 scale!! Thank you Aldora for the best dives of my life, helping me on my Advanced Open Water Certification, and a great stay at the Villa Aldora!!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are really great and very reasonable.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Steve C
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Our family of 4 stayed in the Cameron Suite for 7 days in December.3 were divers and myself a non diver.The room was large and spacious and kept clean.Staff very efficient.Special thanks to Brent for driving us around and for helping when my credit card got eaten by the atm machine.The 3 divers loved the diving and all the staff involved.Aldora a short walk or bike ride into Cozumel.Can't wait to return one day soon.Thanks also to Kay and Greg for the Xmas get together.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank mintym00
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My buddy and I were very had a very bad experience with a 5 star resort on Cozumel so we decided to move out. We found Aldora Divers, they set us up for diving and called the manager of the Villa who came to the dive store and drove us to the Villa to see the place. My buddy and I, who just wanted to dive, wasted no time in getting set up at Aldora Villa. Brent, the manager treated us like royalty and catered to our every need. We will return there again for the professional service and warm hospitality. Thanks guys you rock!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends