Villa Aldora
US$ 343
US$ 262
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
US$ 120
US$ 183
US$ 168
US$ 168
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Blue Angel Resort(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
Melia.com
US$ 62
US$ 55
  • Pool
Hotel B Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 90
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfull kitchendive boatsalt water pooldive shopalexander suitehospital stayair tanksperfect diveboat picks you upwell equipped kitchenoctopusbetween divessandy areacozumel tripsea wallamazing weekrinse tanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I stayed at the Villa last week and it was an amazing stay. The staff was great, the diving was great, along with the service, location and easy access to the dive boats can simply not be beat. It is an easy stroll into town and if you want a cab it is cheap! I can't say enough about diving and lodging with Aldora. I've been going to Cozumel for over 20 years and have never had this level of service! To the Villa staff...keep doing what you are doing and everyone will keep coming back! I know I will as soon as possible!!!!

Room Tip: The rooms with full kitchens are nice for making breakfast before you dive. The dive boat will be there early and it is nice to be able to have coffee and eat before they arrive.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I just want to say how professional, kind, and clean Villa Aldora was last week. I was there for almost a week diving with them. The staff is incredible!! They will run you into town, make sure you are comfortable, clean your room every day, stop by to check on you, have cook-outs on the grill FOR FREE, you name it!! The view is incredible and you can snorkle for free right outside your room.

This place is a true 20 on a 10 scale!! Thank you Aldora for the best dives of my life, helping me on my Advanced Open Water Certification, and a great stay at the Villa Aldora!!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are really great and very reasonable.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Our family of 4 stayed in the Cameron Suite for 7 days in December.3 were divers and myself a non diver.The room was large and spacious and kept clean.Staff very efficient.Special thanks to Brent for driving us around and for helping when my credit card got eaten by the atm machine.The 3 divers loved the diving and all the staff involved.Aldora a short walk or bike ride into Cozumel.Can't wait to return one day soon.Thanks also to Kay and Greg for the Xmas get together.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank mintym00
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My buddy and I were very had a very bad experience with a 5 star resort on Cozumel so we decided to move out. We found Aldora Divers, they set us up for diving and called the manager of the Villa who came to the dive store and drove us to the Villa to see the place. My buddy and I, who just wanted to dive, wasted no time in getting set up at Aldora Villa. Brent, the manager treated us like royalty and catered to our every need. We will return there again for the professional service and warm hospitality. Thanks guys you rock!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank sushi2103
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Stayed at the villa for 3 nights and did 2 days diving with aldora divers. Staff were very friendly and helpful, even giving us a lift to the supermarket shortly after our arrival for supplies. Dive boats picked us up from the villa's dock which is so easy and makes for a very chilled out start to your days diving. Rooms are comfortable and clean and great location, an enjoyable 15 minute walk along the waterfront into the touristy centre.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple