“I could eat here every night!”
Review of Mister Taco

Mister Taco
Ranked #76 of 447 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Mister Taco was recommended by a friend. I loved the al pastor tacos. It is served with a thin slice of pineapple, which adds just the right amount of sweetness to the awesome pork. The waiter was hospitable, gracious and patient with my pretend Spanish, and knew enough English to make sure I got what I wanted. I could eat here every night. My bill for two tacos and charro (soup) was 52 pesos – perhaps the least expensive meal I had in Cozumel.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Got there around midnight and wanted some tacos al pastor. They only had it with cheese which I didn't understand. Didn't like that they cooked it with the cheese. Took away from the flavor of the Al Pastor. Service was quick and very friendly. Good spot to eat at if you just want to fill up from a night of drinking. Cheap prices.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing tacos al pastor. Nothing fancy and no English spoken here. Bring peso, not dollars. Tacos al pastor served with onion, cilantro, and pineapple. Delicious salsas and lime on the side. We ate here several times and enjoyed every last bite of tacos.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Went to Mister Tacos for second time (once in 2017 and then in January of 2018). Both times the food was tasty and service was fast. Limited menu (tacos & tortas) and no cerveza, but the food is very good. This place is off the beaten path, but it was busy and is well known by the locals. To be clear, it is not a "sit-down" restaurant. However, the food was good and the service was excellent.

Highly recommend for a change of pace meal!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We had a recommendation from our dive guide Joey. Great find. Loved the gringas and pastor tacos. We definitely recommend to go off the beaten track to find this place and others like it.