Review Highlights
Mayra, diamond ring purchase

In January, 2018, I purchased a yellow gold/diamond band from DI. Lovely ring. All should take... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
mbrami
Cape Coral, Florida
Jewelry purchase

Inder Grewal was exceptionally helpful in my purchase of two Movado watches! His customer service... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from US$ 105.00
from US$ 77.00
from US$ 29.99
1,742 results
All reviews sales person mexican government di store engagement ring shopping experience sales executive beautiful ring customer service representative tanzanite earrings wedding band philip stein watch blue diamond purchase price entire process grand cayman bracelet salesman
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Buyer beware, I purchased 2 diamond tennis bracelets in 2004, I came back in 2018 to trade my bracelets, the salesman told me they weren't worth anything, just maybe the gold..I did have them appraised when I came home and the jewelry told me the same thing worthless. P.s. the appraisal said diamo d tennis bracelets..never ever buy anything from them again..

2  Thank Karen M
Diamonds Intern... C, Gerente at Diamonds International, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Mrs Karen,
Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention,
Please email me at tripadvisor@shopdi.com and we will make sure to make this situation right,
As we take pride on having the best product and service in the industry,
I will be awaiting for your email,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

When I walked into DI to update my earrings I was greeted by very friendly , professional attendants.. I had a great experience in the store.. This was the second time I have purchased earrings.. I updated this time.. after purchasing lesser amount diamonds the first time..

Diamonds Intern... C, Manager at Diamonds International, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our store and services. We appreciate all feedback and are delighted to hear of your wonderful in store experience. We hope you are enjoying your new earrings and we hope to see you back in Cozumel soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We bought a ring from Diamonds International in Antigua last December but the promised Authentication Certificate did not arrive at our home address in the UK. Once DI had been advised, Pilar picked up the problem and tried to trace the missing certificate via the local Post Office and Royal Mail. Having been unable to do so, she arranged for a new certificate to be produced and sent to us. We were kept politely informed of what was happening throughout the process. What could have been an unhappy situation for us was well and sympathetically handled. Thank you.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our store and services. We appreciate all feedback and are delighted to hear Pilar was able to take wonderful care of you in assisting with your Certificate. We will be sure your compliment is received! We hope you come visit with us in one of our many locations again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Received a Diamonds International charm bracelet (with the dangling DI), along with three charms [anchor, sunglasses, clock] as a gift from someone who went on a cruise.

I don't have the heart to tell her that NOT ONE of the charms will actually attach to the bracelet itself. One clasp is welded shut/made specifically not to open; there isn't a separation on the claw portion. Another does open but does not slide even a quarter of the width of the bracelet links. As this was a gift, I have no recourse to contact the seller and so here I sit with a useless waste of charms for an empty bracelet.

The bracelet looks okay but exactly the same as ANY OTHER charm bracelet you could buy at any other store. There is nothing special about it unless you consider the DI logo charm [the only one that actually fits on it!] to be pretty—I don't. The diamond above the I looks god awful; there is no sparkle as the glue holding it in place as enveloped the entire thing. To be honest, I highly doubt it is even a diamond chip; it looks like cheap plastic.

DO NOT waste your money. You won't find a deal; they're taking advantage of tourists who have little to no internet access to confirm the deals they think they're getting.

1  Thank Bridget E
Diamonds Intern... C, Gerente at Diamonds International, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Mrs. Bridget,
This charm bracelet you mention is a free gift when you visit any of our stores,you collect each charm at the different locations,

Please if you can send us your adress to trioadvisor@shopdi.com I will gladly send you one with all our charms and make sure they all fit,

Have a lovely day,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very nice experience,Mr.Aguiar was very attentive,informative and helpful with our purchases. Looking forward to see my home jewelers expression when they see my beautiful ring!

Dear Mr. Scott,

Thank you taking the time to share your Diamonds International experience with us, we appreciate all feedback and are delighted to hear Gonzalo Aguiar was able to take wonderful care of you. We will be sure your compliment is received! We hope you enjoy your new ring and come visit with us again soon!