Miramar Condominiums Cozumel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Cozumel
See available hotels
  • Pool
Villa Vista(Cozumel)
  • Pool
Suites Bahia(Cozumel)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmaster bedroomdiving platformwasher and dryergreat condosmall condojump offextra bedroommiles north of townhighly recommend this condodowntown san miguelevery other dayshort drivesparkling cleanown bathroomloved our staygreat poolfive nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We love staying at the Miramar 102. This was our second time to stay there and we look forward to staying there several more times. It is very relaxing, peaceful, convenient and beautiful. The owners have taken a lot of time to ensure your stay is comfortable. I would highly recommend staying at Miramar. A little slice of paradise.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cozumeldiving2010
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Miramar 102
this is 102 it is wonderful could not have asked for anything that perfect. the decor and comfort and location is more than you usually get in Cozumel i love it and will be staying again and again, jill and truett are wonderful.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank katlife
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I contacted Miramar Condominiums last minute hoping for availability for a spur of the moment Christmas vacation. I was thrilled that there was due to a last minute cancelation and I booked condo #404 from December 23 to December 27, 2011 (we just got home)…

We are a family of 4 and our two kids are not children anymore, their ages 22 & 16 years old. So, we needed separate bedrooms & bathrooms for our family. Our unit was 2 stories with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a living area, a kitchen & 2 balconies overlooking the pool and water. Perfect for families! If you like a smaller more private location on the water with a great pool then this is the place! We loved relaxing on the balcony that overlooked the pool and clear blue ocean. We absolutely LOVED it and will be back very soon.

I will admit that I am a germaphobic and very particular were we stay... The Miramar Condo #404 is spotless, well maintained, it felt very safe and secure. My family highly recommends the Miramar; it’s perfect for an excellent family vacation.

It was a wonderful Christmas vacation!

I couldn’t wait to get home and write this review.

Room Tip: We rented a car to get around through Thrifty at the Cozumel airport and found it to be a good choice. Cozumel is easy to navigate around but watch out for the many mopeds that drive around very fast. It was super easy to take the rental car to restaurants, sightseeing and shopping. We found it easier than taking a taxi everywhere and more affordable. It was a fun adventure.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank KatyTexas77494
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Just returned from 6 night stay in room 403, nice place, very clean, property is very well maintained and though I didn't meet Isabella as she was having her baby I had the pleasure of dealing with Matias, her husband, the guy is a total gentlemen he even arranged a laptop for only $10 bucks a day which was a lifesaver. He recommended Punta sur for snorkeling which was fantastic and a local place for dinner, Moro, the owner Ray is sweet guy and treats you like family. Got a last minute deal on room 403 for only $114 a night which is obviously a great deal. Also e mailed Jill and Truette who own units I saw on VRBO in Miramar asking for a last minute rate and they came down to $165 + 14% tax because of how "clearly superior" their unit is, how much maintenance and A/C costs etc. I guess it makes sense for it to stay vacant, what do I know. I would not even bother with them just do some research and go through Isabella, you'll find a nice unit in Miramar or the sister property next door which looked beautiful for a lot less than they want in my opinion. If you're renting a vehicle I rented from Isis car rental in town ( just make a left at 7 11 ) Margharita was honest, cheap and a pleasure to deal with, she'll even drop you off at the ferry or the airport for free.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank andrew g
Reviewed 6 October 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this lovely, clean, sunny and very quiet condo. It's on the water's edge, with a lap pool also in view, so when looking out the sliding glass window that leads to the balcony, I saw blue, blue water. It's about a 30-45 minute walk to town which is the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 for "location". For the price, the accommodations can't be beat. The staff are attentive and available but without being at all intrusive. It was a wonderful stay for me.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family